Winnie the Pooh Reviews

• Aug 16, 2019

While it can lack in time span and wishing there was some more from the books they could offer, they did a good job at this one. The animation was superb. It was a grand experience our favorite characters from our youth again. Jim Cummings does a great job as Pooh and Tigger. An A+ in my book.

• Jul 15, 2019

With adorable characters, animation that captures the spirit of the A.A. Milne books, humour that surprisingly is just as funny for older audiences as it is to children and cute songs, Winnie the Pooh might be VERY short that it's underwhelming but John Lasseter did say this movie "transcends generations". No kidding!

• Mar 06, 2019

A Perfect Dream. Winnie The Pooh Disney has still got that magic sketch artistry. And yes, it is every bit of enchanting as it should be. From humor to drama, it hits every note perfectly. It covers up the physical sequences of the razzle dazzle that its younger audience craves for and explores themes that will make adults wiser and hooked. And they do it with a humble broad smile on their face and old children's morale tales to create an arc on the storytelling. This is one of those rare collaboration of a bohemian work that fulfills every fanboy fantasies that we could imagine. Primarily because the makers themselves grew up watching these characters and the world they reside in, which glorifies each tiny aspect of the film. The songs are delight to watch and catchy enough to make you hum along. It helps enormously for the writers to prove a point with repetition and expressive nature that these songs easily are. The visual effects, as always, is adorable, plus this time they have managed to blend in the real world and the imaginary one effortlessly with words floating around and each frame depicted as a page of the book. And this is not some new technique to lure the audience in, but a major factor of the narration itself. Among many daft conversations, there are few that would straight out stand alone, the hilarious final act, where the wordplay and the puns grows habitual to you and the dumbness and maturity both loud enough for you to be thoroughly entertained as these characters intertwine with slapstick humor. The voice over cast is undeniably soothing to be heard, from which of course Jim Cummings bubbles undeniably, in his low calm speech that melts you down to your childhood memories where Winnie The Pooh was never a fiction.

• Jan 21, 2019

It may not be tearjerking, but it dosen't need it to be

It may not be tearjerking, but it dosen't need it to be

• Jan 18, 2019

Winnie the Pooh looks like a children’s book come to life and while it does not last long, it can still be enjoyed by the whole family.

• Jan 09, 2019

Lovely animation of a classical tale with some nice laughs and musical numbers of everyone’s favourite characters. Unfortunately the honey pot was only half-full for me.

• Nov 28, 2018

It was okay for a classic

It was okay for a classic

• Nov 18, 2018

Though nothing really exciting or dramatic happens and it's almost like a long TV episode, the lovable characters and charming atmosphere make it hard not to like and an enjoyable movie to watch with family.

• Aug 22, 2018

I loved this movie. The animation was spectacular and super cute. I loved how they used traditional animation. The voice over performances were great. I wish that the movie had been longer I felt it was to short. Also I loved the soundtrack. Winnie the Pooh has always been one of one of my very favorite Disney characters.

• Jul 22, 2018

It's a wonderful nostalgic ride & I wish I could give it a 5 star rating however Rabbits voice just doesn't fit. The one I grew up with was the one in springtime with roo & the tigger movie & piglet's movie. Which was wonderful voice acting