Xombie: Dead on Arrival Reviews

• Jul 28, 2013

Very much enjoyed. Wish there was more like it.

Very much enjoyed. Wish there was more like it.

• Apr 09, 2013

This series might be easier to handle if it had stayed online. I saw it on Netflix and thought I'd give it a shot, but this was pretty hard to watch and that's being generous. The voice acting is flat and horrid, and the animation is very stiff and blocky as if there's lag. In short it, it looks just like a series of cut scenes from a flash game (if you have laggy internet, that is). I usually like zombie movies and TV series, but this was painfully predictable and I kept feeling the urge to get my Xbox controller so I could skip the cut scene.

• Mar 25, 2013

i like this emission and i want to see more

i like this emission and i want to see more

• Aug 22, 2012

The animations are pretty outstanding but I just couldn¿t get past the horrible vocals and sound effects. It was bearable when I muted the sound and played my own past-paced music with it.

• Sep 01, 2011

it was bad the animatio and the movement odf the characters alone was bad but the little girl was always grownig. it looked like she aged 5 years just from beginnig to end, and at random times new badages will show up on her face. the worst part was that every 5 minutes or so it would interuppt the movie and say it will be continued.

• Jun 17, 2011

just saw this flick its crazy in a good way.

just saw this flick its crazy in a good way.

• May 06, 2010

for a flash animated movie made for newgrounds.com I found myself incredibly intrigued by it's design, by it's characters, by it's setting, and even the small portions of comedy. It does end on a bit of a cliffhanger however I am aware of a comic book series that continues the story. Were it not for this animation I never would have known. But even if a movie has a comic it doesn't make the movie good. But it is very good and I will most certainly be checking out the comic series when I locate it.