Zebra in the Kitchen Reviews

• Jan 27, 2018

Enjoyably silly Disney nature film has a boy forced to put his pet puma in the zoo, who then steals the zoo keeper's key to free all of the animals. So, no, Disney did not exactly make "Day of the Animals" or a nature-gone-wild horror film, but my kids found the silly animal antics pretty hilarious, even if in real-life there would would have been a lot more mauling. My kids also did not notice that a teenage Jay North is still as bad of an actor as he was on TV as Dennis the Menace. In the plus column for the film, the above mentioned zookeeper is played by the great Andy Devine. Nothing classic here, but it mostly held my interest and you could probably do worse.

• Jan 29, 2015

Zebra in the Kitchen is a cute film. It is about a young boy who lets the animals out of their cages at the Zoo, to set them free, but the animals start taking over the town. Jay North and Martin Milner give excellent performances. The screenplay is well written. Ivan Tors did a great job directing this movie. I enjoyed watching this motion picture because of the humor. Zebra in the Kitchen is a must see.

• Mar 31, 2014

another critter picture like 'lassie' series

another critter picture like 'lassie' series

• Apr 26, 2011

This movie has a lots of funny moments and wonderful scenes. Maybe it's not the best plot but it's highly entertaining and it has a good moral. The title is a little bit misleading, because the whole plot is around young boy and his attachment to one puma.

• Dec 21, 2010

So bad, it's funny. Young children will laugh and the rest of the family or singles will have fun doing commentary.

• Jun 11, 2005

OVERLY CUTE "FAMILY" FILM, WATCHABLE BUT NOT AT ALL SPECIAL. CAST IS PRETTY GOOD.