Zenobia, (Elephants Never Forget) Reviews

• Jul 26, 2015

Zenobia is a decent film. It is a modest country doctor in the antebellum South who has to contend with his daughter's upcoming marriage and an affectionate medicine show elephant. Oliver Hardy and Harry Langdon give good performances. The screenplay is a little slow in places. Gordon Douglas did an alright job directing this movie. I like this motion picture because of the humor.

• Jun 10, 2013

olivier hardy minus laurel in a costume comedy= mixed results.

olivier hardy minus laurel in a costume comedy= mixed results.

• Sep 17, 2012

Oliver Hardy (minus Stan Laurel), in a cute comedy I loved as a kid. Saw it for the first time since i was kid today and loved it all over again. Billie Burke as always was a gem in this.

• Mar 05, 2009

Enjoyable and amusing film and great to see Oliver Hardy given a meatier acting role involving more than just slapstick humour. Nice to see (and hear) Harry Langdon too who makes a nice foil to Hardy in lieu of Laurel.