Zerophilia Reviews

• Sep 17, 2013

I think I see the points the film tries to address; but it just fails to execute the complicated ideas in good balance.

• Sep 06, 2013

made by high school kids. has to be.

made by high school kids. has to be.

• Jul 21, 2013

Not half bad......the concept was original and quite interesting but the execution needed work, and the acting could have done with some improvement as well.

• Feb 16, 2013

Sex definitely changes you! So I FINALLY got to see Zerophilia (after having ordered it from Amazon), and I tell you it was a gem! For those who haven't yet seen it, then do so ASAP - for those who hv, you know what I'm talking about. It was cute and funny. Okay not over the top like some Hollywood productions, but it had that uniqueness of an "Indy" (independent film) feel to it. I found myself chuckling and L-ing O L at some parts, and feeling the main character's (Luke's) frustration on the whole gender switching ordeal. And of course, I found myself asking the question(s), what would it be like to gender switch on a whim? (although in the film there was more "manipulation" required ;) than just a whim). And then, what gender would I ultimately choose to be? And of course, Kyle Schmid (as Max) and the great "reveal" in the shower scene! <-- That really got me! I literally said out loud (but to myself): "Wow, I didn't see that coming!" And then things just fell into place. I'm so glad I discovered this film (and of course if not having become a fan of Kyle since seeing him in "Blood Ties", I may have NEVER known about it.) Zerophilia is a definite must see!!

• Dec 22, 2012

Una historia curiosa y cuando digo curiosa, me refiero a diferente e incluso extraña. Es una pelìcula ligera, que cumple con el objetivo de entretener pero nada màs. 5/10

• May 23, 2012

i'm really surprised that it had low ratings. this is a good movie! very weird & quirky.

• Apr 25, 2012

Probably the strangest weirdest fucking movie I have ever seen..too bad it's unoriginal..Luke a young man with a genetic disorder discovers he can swap sexs when aroused,which complicates matters when he falls in love...Anyone who knows the manga comic Ranma  1/2 has seen this all before so there isn't anything new here,and what could be a really funny movie is just dull.

• Apr 09, 2012

Bad storyline,bad acting,and terrible ending. Thats just the beginning of the awful things I can say about this film.

• May 06, 2011

A very strange movie, yet somehow sweet. There is nothing like a sappy, happy ending to make things better.

• Mar 27, 2011

was truly intrigued. interesting concept.

was truly intrigued. interesting concept.