Zombieland - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Zombieland Reviews

½ November 8, 2017
Zombie land focuses on a group of outcast who are stuck together during a zombie outbreak throughout the whole country. The movie is sweet revealing, disturbing, and funny till you laugh your face off.
½ November 8, 2017
In my personal opinion, this movie is almost a masterpiece in terms of comedy+zombie apocalypse story. The cast is perfect, the humor is on point, the way the movie tackles on the cliche of zombie movies, are just really brilliant. I could watch this movie over and over again each year and still wouldn't be bored. Definitely recommend this for a good laugh.
½ October 28, 2017
Zombieland is full of comedy, chemistry, and of course a shit Tom of zombies
October 25, 2017
Really funny! cant believe it took me so long to see this. Its a bit cheesy in places but fun and cute.
October 24, 2017
Led by four fantastic lead performances, Zombieland is one of the best unconventional love stories ever put to film. With equal amounts of scares a humor blended together almost flawlessly, a great script, and good directing, Zombieland is like a near-perfect two-flavor sundae, and Bill Murray's cameo is the cherry on top.
October 20, 2017
This is entertaining, hilarious, and has an outstanding cast.
October 10, 2017
Great fun, great cast, never takes itself too seriously. Well directed and paced, getting the mix of ingredients right for a roller coaster ride!
October 10, 2017
A+++++++++++ - I don't care about zombie films, but this - perfect! It's on my Can-Watch-It-Again-and-Again-and-Again list... :)
October 10, 2017
I really love this horror movie, This movie is was totally epic horror comedy film of the living deads and action too. It's you guys likes zombie movies likes "Nights of the Living Dead" who do Laugh Out Loud things I hope you guys gonna love this movie so much, but this movie was totally epic idea of Universal Studios Halloween Horror Nights movie
October 1, 2017
Wish i would of seen it on the big Screen. What can i say im a Zombie movie fan.
September 23, 2017
Could have been a little bit greater. It has some weak spots but overall it is an enjoyable zombie romp.
½ September 15, 2017
Quality... Quite literally dead funny !
August 29, 2017
Zombieland is hands down the best zombie movie I have ever seen. It is action packed with laugh out loud comedy. The cast is fantastic and the stand out would be Woody Harrelson who completely steals the show. He is both funny and the ultimate BA. Zombieland is the perfect blend of horror, comedy, and action filled with great characters.
½ August 16, 2017
A great spin on the Zombie genre, it's a cool, funny, and bloody ride.
½ August 11, 2017
One of the funniest movies I've ever seen and actually made my least favorite actor (Jesse Eisenburg) into a likable and funny character! All the other cast gives great performances and the surprise cameo is one of the best in movie history.
August 9, 2017
Three words, five syllables, BILL FUCKING MURRAY!!!
July 28, 2017
i loved this movie so much that when i watched it on netfix i brought it on dvd a week later. lol
July 14, 2017
A much needed zombie film with a large dose of humor injected into it, this film manages to be funny without completely loosing the sense of isolation and dread which the zombie genre needs to truly work.
July 13, 2017