Zombieland - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Zombieland Reviews

½ January 21, 2017
Puntaje Original: 7.0

Ruben Fleischer nos ofrece una excelente película que combina la comedia con el género zombie, haciendo que las carcajadas se envuelvan con algunas escenas terroríficas también; singular personajes que nos garantizan diversión.
January 21, 2017
Predictable and with a poor screenplay, however well acted, with great lessons and an interesting and funny story, this movie brings to us an original way to expose Zombie's world.
January 21, 2017
Zombieland makes something of the zombie genre..it feels fresh, fun and exciting. Reviving the genre. Great characters, script and plot..it just works.
½ January 17, 2017
Zombieland is everything I wanted it to be. Hilarious and action packed and with an amazing cameo, this is probably my favorite zombie movie to date.
January 17, 2017
This film is better than it had any right to be thanks to its tripled-headed monster on its title card in Harrelson, Eisenburg, and Stone. Hilarious and unpredictable, Zombieland is a bloody good time.
January 14, 2017
I found it playful enough.
½ January 11, 2017
funny movie with a good story. fun tone with good characters and some deep moments. well made overall. my only issue with the movie is a few decisions made by the characters in dangerous situations (about 3 viewings)
½ January 10, 2017
Great cast but too bad that the storyline is a bore.
January 9, 2017
I've never liked horror/comedies for the simple fact that they never seem to work well as neither and this was a perfect example of that. The movie's intro was very well made, establishing a world being ravaged by zombies and the country in shambles. The rest of the movie is just pointless and doesn't achieve anything. One thing I hated is the running time, it's way too short to set anything properly and the other is that the movie is called Zombieland, yet there are hardly any zombies in it. A few in the beginning and then it turns into a road trip type of movie where nothing really interesting happens, and NO zombies. I thought they would at least show a few funny/cool zombie kills, but these are non existent. Another negative is that to me nothing was funny at all it was just silly, it tries to be a comedy first but it did not work for me. I gave it two stars for effort but it was bad and at times boring, definitely does not deserve all the praise its getting.
December 23, 2016
Without other people you might as well be a zombie.
½ December 11, 2016
I honestly have no idea why people love this movie. I love comedies of all sorts, and this should've been right up my alley- Woody Harrelson, zombies, violence- but it was just dull, stupid, insipid, and I didn't laugh one single time. For comedy with zombies, there are much better options than this lowest-common-denominator pandering horsecrap.
December 10, 2016
Now that's what I call a zombie movie
December 2, 2016
Best zombie movie. Great cast. Twinkies.
November 24, 2016
This movie was so fun to watch, it had very good and enjoyable acting, crazy action, and a very well created and in-depth story-line.
November 22, 2016
A highly enjoyable and funny zombie road movie that blends ironic comedy and gore fest in a way that will make you laugh out loud in many improbable moments. Also, Bill Murray and Woody Harrelson are hilarious, and I really love the soundtrack.
November 12, 2016
Packed with plenty of laughs, blood and zombie gore with some entertaining performances from its four leads (Woody Harrelson steals the show), Zombieland, while not the best zombie movie out there, not only manages to bring back an interest in zombie movies after people no longer anticipated them since Shaun of the Dead came out on DVD but also manages to pack a lot of story into its brief run time.
November 8, 2016
4/5 Ratings for Zombie Land
F: 89%
R: 11%
Horror 30% Drama 20%
Romance 30% Comedy 20%
½ November 4, 2016
It was like eating a bowl of bland oatmeal with Bill Murray being the brown sugar or whatever sweet stuff that you like to add to your porridge.
November 2, 2016
I absolutely love this movie and I watch it regularly. If the zombie apocalypse is this much fun, bring it on. This movie benefits from a great cast and a great/funny script that works on every level. And there is now way to overemphasize Woody Harrelson's great and enthusiastic performance in this movie. The cast works great together and benefits strongly from a great cameo by Bill Murray.
½ October 29, 2016
For an apocalyptic zombie survival frightfest... you've got the wrong movie ! If, however, you want to laugh, A LOT, enjoy buddy flicks, and think Emma Stone is a fox (as well as a very good actress)... CONGRATS. You've found a gem. Zombieland is the story of a young college student / computer shut-in who finds himself alone and walking to (hopefully) his family home in Ohio, after a madcow burger starts the zombie apocalypse. He meets Woody Harrelson (Tallahassee) on the way. Woody is his usual, easy-going, funny-as-hell serial killer persona (you sort of wonder if Mallory and he had retired to Florida) who seems to be enjoying putting zombies out of their misery as he searches for his grail... a Twinkie. Along the way these gentlemen find several fine autos, a load of weapons ("Deliverance" fans will get a good laugh), and two sneaky "sisters" who scam them more than once. This movie is a hoot. I'm not letting any of the best parts get ruined by even hinting at who they meet on the way... but look out for the Big BM. Many funny references and the detail that one of the main characters has IBS will either make you wince or laugh at loud... depends ! watched this with an eight year old boy who laughed all the way through, and a "sensitive" teen girl who left the room as the opening credits rolled and claimed nightmares from it. It's cartoon gore, but take it at face value if kids are wanting to watch it with you. This is the first thing I've seen Jesse Eisenberg in... he and Woody have a very good chemistry. Abigail Breslin ("Little Miss Sunshine") is excellent in this. My only complaint is I wish it was a bit longer. It's a fun world where electricity is still on and zombies are pretty easy to smash. But look out for clowns...