Zombieland - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Zombieland Reviews

June 26, 2017
Was a great,Funny and my kind of film
June 26, 2017
A bloody and extreme ride for battling the walking dead and pokes fun of violence, nevertheless of its mediocre story.
June 26, 2017
Zombieland is funny and entertaining, but it's not quite enough to become a brilliant movie.
June 26, 2017
Zombies + comedia son una gran combinación. Me hizo reír bastante, tiene un humor bastante agradable. La escena con Bill Murray, épica... XD
½ June 22, 2017
Relatable and funny like the title, "Zombieland" is another great addition to the zombie genre where it packs a lot of laughs and fun thanks to the performances by the always awkward Jesse Eisenberg and the always tall, lovable goof, Woody Harrelson. Bill Murray's short screen time was definitely the highlight of the film. The Director and the Writers definitely deserve some praise thanks to their brilliantly storytelling and for making the film that much different from the others. A film so quirky and full of surprises that you can't stop yourself from smiling. It's that good.
June 14, 2017
"Zombieland" is the perfect mix of bloody zombie horror and laugh-out-loud comedy. Full of smart dialogue, likable characters, and thrilling action set-pieces, even the people who are not a fan of the subgenre would have a good time watching it. It's really good fun.
June 11, 2017
Such a dumb film but really enjoyable it, really strong cast which was definitely the key to the success of this film.
½ May 29, 2017
Why it's Bill Murray who got killed? So mind boggling.
April 11, 2017
Hilarious and well-acted, Zombieland is a hilarious horror comedy, that still holds up.
April 4, 2017
Good character development. It lost its believability at a few points: the Bill Murray sequence and the twinkie obsession stand out.
Antonius Block
April 1, 2017
There is some (probably requisite) violence in this zombie thriller, but it's also got humor, some nice touches in editing, and it's very entertaining. The cast is fantastic, with Woody Harrelson, Emma Stone, Jesse Eisenberg, and Abigail Breslin all turning in performances perfectly tuned to the genre. The scenes with Bill Murray are all very funny, and one part in particular is absolutely hilarious, but I won't spoil it. Eisenberg channels Woody Allen at times with his shy awkwardness. Trying to do both comedy and horror is difficult, but director Ruben Fleischer really pulls it off. This is a fun movie to watch.
March 28, 2017
Entertaining and enjoyable, "Zombieland" joins the comedy with the zombies giving us an equally satisfactory result that "Shaun of the dead".
The narrative of the film along with the performances and the sequence itself makes it a work of great value.
½ March 21, 2017
Good actors, bad script.
March 19, 2017
Exciting and funny, but neither as exciting nor funny as I hoped.
March 12, 2017
Great fun, check it out! :)
February 28, 2017
The cast of Zombieland is excellent with talented actors such as Emma Stone, Jesse Eisenberg and Woody Harrelson. They are very convincing in their role as a zombie killer. The special effects are really well done and the stuntmen are very gifted. Everything seems very true. In a horror movie, makeup is very important for it to be realistic and in Zombieland, the makeup of the zombies is perfectly realized. The shots avoid certain scenes that might be too shocking but it's still bloody and that's what we want in a horror movie.
The story is quite simple but it works. It's a horrific comedy, sometimes you jump and sometimes you laugh. The four main characters all have very different personalities, which makes them complementary. Furthermore, the flashbacks of the heroes' lives in the film allow them to be discovered before the zombie apocalypse and to take interest in themselves. The narrative and the different rules of survival explained by Columbus bring a second degree to the story. Nevertheless, it does not fall into the excess of violence, it is mainly focused on humour.
The only negative review I can make about Zombieland is that it is a bit too short, it only takes an hour and twenty minutes. Some moments in the story could have been developed further and it would have brought a greater depth to the film.
In general, I loved this kind of film which I find very funny. It is ideal for relaxing and laughing. You can watch it several times without get tired of it.
½ February 24, 2017
Deadly smart-alecky and fashionably groovy, this horror comedy breaks some rules and turns the genre of zombie-killing on its head to deliver the gags fast and furious.
February 23, 2017
Hilarious and action packed, with great acting from a great cast. Zombieland succeeds in every way possible.
February 23, 2017
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah man I love Tallahassee in this movie
February 21, 2017
Grade - B+
'Zombieland' is a very funny zombie-apocalypse movie, with great performances and a sharp script. It may be similar to Shaun of the Dead in many ways, but I don't care, as that's one of my favourite movies. My main complaint would be the films forgettable, slightly cliched story.