Arrow: Season 8 Reviews

• 6d ago

I've followed ARROW 🏹 from the very beginning. There was a little dip in quality around seasons three and four, but the show has improved substantially since those days. The last few seasons have been outstanding and Stephen Amell is - not was - a glorious Green Arrow. He is the show, and I have never seen an actor so whole-heartedly embrace the public so honestly and genuinely.

• Dec 23, 2019

After a weak seventh season, Arrow comes back for a final and short (10 episodes) season wich honors the whole series in a marvelous way. Good story, amazing action and previous beloved characters returning, everything I wanted for an Arrow final season. Making a finale wich satisfies everyone is not easy but Arrow is killing it

• Dec 23, 2019

The best last season of any series so far. Every episode pays homage To all the relevant actors that have been in the show, and it is very poignant because they are actually being thankful and saying goodbye to each other in real life...

• Dec 19, 2019

Literally enjoying every second of it, I can't believe we're about to lose this gem.

• Dec 16, 2019

This season is best at building up to the crisis crossover, well done! But the filling is still the same: A: Oliver does what he wants , rest gets angry, Oliver says sorry, they become a team again, next episode back to A. Mix in a few are-you-okay's to distract the viewer... et voila, another episode made! But still, this season is way better than most of them.

• Dec 12, 2019

This Final Season is possibly the best in the series, each episode just keeps getting better and better. One of my favorites aspects of this season is the team up between The Green Arrow (Stephen Amell) and The Black Canary (Katie Cassidy). I've waited so long to see these two comic-book characters work side by side, It's too bad that the showrunners waited until the last season to give us this.

• Dec 10, 2019

One of my favorite shows.

One of my favorite shows.

• Dec 05, 2019

Best episodes: 1,2,6. Personal highlights: One or two storylines per episodes, none of which are boring. Especially for the best episodes. Surprises and climaxes became nothing new in the season. Stephen Amell portrayed the emotional struggle of Oliver Queen leaving his wife and kids behind perfectly, with great emotional scenes with Thea (Ep. 3), Tastu (Ep. 2), and Quentin (Ep. 6). Laurel is greatly developed as a character. Best season of Laurel Lance Great writing for the character. Katie Cassidy (the actress) demonstrated full-on badassary while still being upright. Also, awesome haircut! References and homages to previous seasons are always exciting.

• Dec 03, 2019