Bridge and Tunnel: Season 1 Reviews

• 4d ago

Love the show! It's flawed and realistic just like I remember when I came of age in the 1980's!

• 5d ago

I love this series it reminds me of my friends & I at our local tavern , after college deciding our futures !! I'm a big fan of Edward Burns & this series is a much watch I truly hope for season 2 I loved it & it if you grew up in the 80's you will love this show

• Feb 26, 2021

Really wanted to like it. The acting is so bad I felt like I was at a HS play. Horribly acted and horribly directed. Beyond amateur.

• Feb 22, 2021

Obviously trying to imitate previous genres. Is it Friends? Is it a post-High School angst piece? Is it a teenage rom-com? Is it Diner? It's none of those things. It's clearly trash with feathered hair. Set more like in the 70s with a loud soundtrack being forced on us (as if to say at least the music was cool) the actors are clearly from the 21st century. (Unless doing drag, straight guys did not wax their eyebrows and body hair, let alone trim or completely shave under their arms.) Script is meh, acting is clearly reciting, characters are clearly pigeon-holed into being one dimensional. (Why yes, there is a jock who fights becoming an artist, and a blonde girl with low self-esteem who unapologetically sleeps around who can't find the love her skeevy daddy doesn't give her. How did you know?) Oh, and these 6 kids have no other friends (at least seen) except for siblings, who are crabby, but have hearts of gold.

• Feb 22, 2021

A very well produced shampoo commercial. Dear Ed Burns, wtf???

A very well produced shampoo commercial. Dear Ed Burns, wtf???

• Feb 10, 2021

shocked that something this terrible is from Ed Burns. I live and grew up near where here did and you will never ever see supermodels hanging out at larrys pub lol

• Feb 01, 2021

Was looking forward to this series. It was painfully terrible. Acting is simply awful. Was there a storyline? The writing was cringeworthy. The acting of the six characters --- worse than a bad high school performance attempting to pretend they don't see their grandparents in the audience. And Ed Burns as the LI father.....were the glasses supposed to make it plausible. A half star goes to the set design/cars.

• Jan 27, 2021

Really enjoyed it! It had a coming of age feel and it hit home with the choices new grads face. There were different perspectives and storylines that kept me interested. Would recommend!