Difficult People: Season 1 Reviews

• Oct 13, 2017

Season 1 of Difficult People is one of my favorite things ever. It only takes 4ish hours to power through the 8 episodes and I find myself watching it over and over again! Julie and Billy are life!

• Sep 23, 2016

I can relate to these characters. I can't stand people and their self righteous, pretentious b.s. and just like them I simply cannot stand kids. This show is perfect for anyone who despises modern humanity!

• Sep 18, 2016

Hilarious irreverent and funny. Lots of NYC insider jokes....yes Billy and Julie are kind of awful but so is everyone else in their universe except Julie's boyfriend Arthur... Each episode involves numerous mishaps on their quest to be famous-which never quite work out. The are Lucy and Ricky in the modern age.

• Sep 03, 2016

A fairly hilarious debut season that gets by with assured footing and zingy-writing. Following in the tradition of previous sit-coms that made deplorable characters lovable (i.e. Seinfeld, Always Sunny in Philadelphia), Julie Klausner and Billy Eichner shine as playing asshole versions of themselves, while successfully touching both on the frustrations of being a New Yorker, as well as those of pursuing a career in the entertainment industry. The mean-spitedness rarely gets grating, and the humor is fast and funny throughout the eight episodes. One of the most underrated comedies on TV, as it's arguably a more mature and organic Broad City.

• Mar 25, 2016

Everyone is very angry in this show, but in a funny way. It's not bad. It's not great but it's not bad.

• Jan 25, 2016

This is a review of the pilot episode as posted on The Qtv Review (http://wp.me/p6yEUF-F): If you think R. Kelly is gross, current baby names are ridiculous, saying things like "fleek” makes you unacceptable, hypnosis is a cure-all, and nothing matters more than you, your best friend, and your conversations about Susan Sarandon et al.... then you might love Difficult People as much as I do. That is all.

• Sep 26, 2015

Interesting remarks and pop culture references. Still, a bit too negative and loud for my taste.

• Sep 23, 2015

I love this show lots of humor filled with snarky one liners

I love this show lots of humor filled with snarky one liners

• Aug 24, 2015

I couldn't get all he way through the pilot episode. Sorry, but if I wanted to see annoying people behaving poorly I'd watch reality TV and I hate reality TV

• Aug 24, 2015

Hilarious and fresh. Warning: witty humor may not be appropriate for all audiences. Oversensitive, politically correct, do gooders and culture warriors need not watch.