Silicon Valley: Season 3 Reviews

Love it. Still on repeat

Love it. Still on repeat

• Brendan N Super Reviewer
    Apr 10, 2019

Great season and clearly showcases the acting talent. The writers and creator showcase what I believe is the best season of the show.

• Oct 17, 2018

It’s funnier than ever in its third season.

It’s funnier than ever in its third season.

• Aug 10, 2017

Always gives me a good laugh! great show!

Always gives me a good laugh! great show!

• Jun 19, 2017

Silicon Valley [Season 3], tells the story when Richard is demoted to chief technology officer, he butts heads with Pied Piper's new CEO Jack Barker, who has very different hopes and strategies for the company. The team, however, have faith in Richard and try to help him develop his ideas in secret. Hooli has its own problems: Belson manages to fire the entire Nucleus team, which leads to several technical issues with the product, due to nobody else knowing how to make it work. As both companies try to finally launch their final product, they also have to deal with corporate espionage, budget problems, corporate politics, takeovers, buyouts, petty disagreements and an unhealthy dose of bad luck. Overall, the third season of Silicon Valley cannot keep getting better and better. Mike Judge continues to create an exquisite character wheel that is so likable, and too, to the new ideas are very likable... I just love it!

• May 11, 2017

Silicon Valley: Season 3 Another thrilling season from our beloved tech gang

Silicon Valley: Season 3 Another thrilling season from our beloved tech gang

• Apr 16, 2017

The first and second seasons were great, but the third is already showing some strain. Time for these guys to get their damn act together and get funding, and go public, because the Two Broke Girls, er, Five Broke Guys premise only goes so far. I actually have my doubts I'll even bother with Season 4. Nothing sadder than to see a good show set up the ramp by the shark tank. Plus, while the Erlich character is a complex, evolving jackass, Richard is simply turning into a whiny pain in the ass.

• Nov 29, 2016

You cannot hate Gilfoyle and Danish anymore after this season!

You cannot hate Gilfoyle and Danish anymore after this season!

• Nov 20, 2016

1 & 2 were awesome... 3 seems like they're turning into Lost.

1 & 2 were awesome... 3 seems like they're turning into Lost.

• Aug 13, 2016

My favorite comedy and as someone who actually works in Silicon Valley, this show is spot on! God bless techies!