The Sinner: Season 2 Reviews

• Sep 07, 2020

Brilliant! Better than S01, for sure. Ambrose and his 'world' seem to fit better with the events around him, with both worlds interacting well throughout the season. Have to admit at being impressed with Henig's acting in such a complex role within the storyline

• Aug 29, 2020

Worst season. A bit boring and uniteresting

Worst season. A bit boring and uniteresting

• Aug 19, 2020

Bill Pullman once again makes you feel uncomfortable in his awkward portrayal of Harry Ambrose, but once again the Sinner delivers all most fronts.

• Jul 30, 2020

The Sinner is a good show' it gets someone sitting through all the dark' intrigues ‘ flashbacks' and this whole mystery. I just don't understand how top writers can make this plot twist' so impossible' Julian looks nothing like Heather's father. ( cant remember character name). If they wanted Julian to have some sort of normal life' Heather could've looked after him just because of her connection with Marin. Too many wannabe twists' too many flashbacks' sometimes a bit slow paced... but still looking forward to the next season' because The Sinner jumps through hoops to shock. Season 1 was also really intriguing' but the end so average... oh well' not ungrateful' but maybe just expecting way more!!

• Jul 04, 2020

I have watched series 3 and now watching series 2. The plots are very confusing but the character I really don't like is the detective, Harry Ambrose. He gets involved with the sinners, buried alive, partying and getting a massage en route, and now he's following a cult leader into an impenetrable forest. He is not a credible detective. He is ludicrous.

• Jun 26, 2020

How could two very light hair, blue eyed couple produce a child with arab-middle eastern complexion???? Why so many of the characters happen to be so intertwined??? How come Harry is such an fantastical character??

• Jun 22, 2020

On its own, the season has some great elements, but I can't help compare it to the 1st season, which was phenomenal

• May 06, 2020

While it presents some compelling storylines that are "Carrie-d" largely by Coon's and Bill Pullman's performances, season 2 of The Sinner doubles down on the show's biggest flaws in the first season, full of time-wasting filler episodes with boring and absolutely useless supporting characters.

• Apr 21, 2020

This is not how reality works...

This is not how reality works...

• Apr 12, 2020

What a let down?! I understand that after a great season, it's very difficult to follow up, but this season was so bland. I got really bored. Too bad