The Sinner: Season 2 Reviews

• 12h ago

Season 1 was amazing. Season 2 was beyond disappointing. Within the first few episodes i lost all interest. The child actor is not very good. The story is slow and very isignificant in comparison to season 1. Overall, it did not peak my interest or keep my attention. Far from what i would classify as suspenseful or "edge of the seat".

• 3d ago

Yes. it was better than the first one.

Yes. it was better than the first one.

• 3d ago

Excellent story line and superb acting!

Excellent story line and superb acting!

• Aug 15, 2019

"Cora" was amazing! But... The second season- not as good... It was too sci-fi and weird. You lost me on the second one. Hopefully the 3rd is as good as the first and not a repeat of the second one...I look forward to watching it to find out! Don't fail me Jessica!

• Aug 15, 2019

This season is about 1 case and it has interesting plot twists. I had a hard time turning this show off to get some sleep.

• Aug 12, 2019

It was okay. The boy didn't have to do what he did and everyone seemed to forget how horrible what he did was.

• Aug 12, 2019

I am not sure why I was thinking the second season would build on season 1, but I did. I made it to episode 4 and was not interested and found myself fast forwarding. Same old thing and just really slow! Wish it had more of a carry through....

• Aug 12, 2019

its really good from the story to the ending its all good. I liked everything about it except the cast.

• Aug 10, 2019

amazing. as usual, the Sinner just keeps getting better every episode as it pulls you into its spider web of mysteries, questions and clues.

• Aug 09, 2019

Like the first season, the show is completely lacking in momentum. Every character is a miserable tortured soul, though the audience is kept in the dark as to why. The "plot" consists of revealing why, exactly, the main characters are so miserable over the course of 10 episodes. Sorry, but I don't understand why this show gets good reviews...it is a chore, pure drudgery, to watch.