The Walking Dead: Season 9 Reviews

• Oct 16, 2020

Very good season. composed of action and emotion. Showrunner Angela Kang and Andrew Lincoln's departure bring a new air to the series. The arc of the whisperers begins, one of the best executed in the series.

• Oct 05, 2020

Quality improved a a lot in all aspects.

Quality improved a a lot in all aspects.

• Oct 05, 2020

Minha temporada favorita de The Walking Dead!

Minha temporada favorita de The Walking Dead!

• Sep 14, 2020

Season 9 is simply the best season of the show, it takes the conflict of characters and their developments to the highest point of the show, it has a simple but super effective narrative, each chapter progresses and develops so naturally, it is like a TWD tale with a devastating, but ultimately hopeful. Angela Kand is just amazing.

• Aug 18, 2020

Best show i have ever seen

Best show i have ever seen

• Aug 18, 2020

Worst and most boring season in this TV show. The whole idea of group of people pretending to be dead was already stupid.

• Aug 14, 2020

Alpha and the whispers came to give the series a new vitality. Love! I advise to see!

• Jul 28, 2020

Long considered the modern gold standard of zombie tv series, the Walking Dead continues to hold strong and true, while spawning spin offs galore. Gut wrenching emotion, gore and suspenseful action remain the sum and substance of this long rotting toothed series. I actually gave up on the show halfway through the seasons when I saw one too many strongholds fall and hopes for humanity extinguish. But then after a hiatus of several years I came back and powered through the Negan war. The payoff is a glimpse of the rebuilding of civilization, something probably missing in many zombie series. Now as I traverse season 10, I feel ready to review. Throughout this remains a show about how people evolve, adapt and respond to the horrors of the broken world. The core crew, with their welcome additions over time, continue to get stronger and overcome their individual terrors and differences. Some of the characters like Daryl, Carol and Morgan are absolute legends in their own right. I particularly appreciate that unlike many other zombie shows, the main characters value human life and do not kill unless absolutely necessary for survival. I am too often disappointed by the nebulous morals of other show's protagonists. It seems natural and obvious that newly encountered wandering communities should greatly desire integration to existing safe havens. The fact there's incredible conflict is a reflection of the deep trauma that many such wanderers have undergone, where any semblance of craving or appreciating civilization is lost. The predatory instinct seems to have taken root in many groups, to the point of tribal savagery, jungle law. The showrunners say they have mountains of material left to mine, decades of stories to tell. Let's hunker down and see where it all leads. If there was a manual for zombie survival it would be Walking Dead the original. Where's my samurai sword?

• Jul 26, 2020

Season 9 definitely felt like we were back on track, even though totally new characters/villains were thrown at us. At some moments I felt nostalgia from season 5(ish) coming back and to me that's why this season was so good. A few sad losses along the way.

• Jun 24, 2020

TWD remains a masterpiece, as always !!! One of the best series ever!!! TWD is still good, although this season is not as good as for example the 5/6 season but it remains one of my favorite seasons.