The Walking Dead: Season 9 Reviews

• 2h ago

The first ever season i stopped watching. The characters living in separate locations and the loss of the leader kills the series. Same old, same old.

• 19h ago

TWD season 9 is probably one of the series's best season thanks to its new showrunner Angela Kang.

• 4d ago

Talk about slow, boring, and way too many characters to give a damn. Season 10 should be the last.

• 6d ago

After 9 seaons, I am wondering if the writers for this series would get any smarter. But I have no hope for this. Rick's group has survived through many serious ordeals and challenges. But they have not learned how to fight with a strategy or even in an well-coordinated way. They all act out of emotion and at times, extremely stupid. They continue to repeat their mistakes and never seem to learn from them. One of the members of the group leaves and all of them going after him or her without any strategy, plan, or even some form of intelligence approach to their pursuit. They just jump on it and go out hoping for some kind of luck. And one day their luck run out. But as the series goes, it gets really boring to watch the stories get more illogical. One would think Rick's group would get wiser and smarter. But no, they got more stupid. They can fight, but their brains don't function - at least not properly. So, in terms of natural selection, I am wondering why they've lasted this long. They all should have died by Season 5 at the longest. Pathetic are the writers for this series. In general what I hate the most about TWD is there's too much scene cut-in and cut-out, interrupting the flow of the story to a point that it's extremely annoying to follow. Those stupid writers, editors, directors, and producers should be on the Hall of Shame in Hollywood.

• Sep 08, 2019

Best yet... Had to go back and re-watch all the Season's again. I'm a fan.

Best yet... Had to go back and re-watch all the Season's again. I'm a fan.

• Sep 04, 2019

the first episode of the season. first of all when you are taking that carriage in the museum Just walk from the other side of glasses second of all you could crack and shatter it when that zambie fall from 3rd flour! such a unprofessional directing and staging a scene, it was so painful to watch! put some would or drywall on the ground before moving that carriage, they had all the time the world! if you can put a blanket on it just do it from the beginning and those zombies are so slow to convince anybody they are dangerous. and after all these years they are not smart enough to pick something more light pointy and effective and smart way to kill zombies?!!! come on guys what kind of non creative storytellers you are! just repeating yourself! even the most idiot humans would change the way of engaging with zombies after many years of fighting them. watching this show is like watching bunch of stupid characters doing the same thing over and over. the amount of material on that episode is like 15 min stretching to 1 hour. I was wondering how the process of approvals are going on AMC.

• Sep 02, 2019

How is Season 9 not the worst season of all time? I mean wow that finale was just painful!! There wasn't no real story to the story. It was just absolute trash. I'm so surprised AMC isn't canceling the show after this season.

• Sep 02, 2019

After some seasons with lazy writing, filler episodes and boring plots, this season has again given the whole series a new look thanks to the new writer and showrunner Angela Kang, who has delivered a powerful season, full of situations that had never been seen in the show, taking risks at changing important moments from the comics into something more television-worthy. There were important and sad losses and the emotional impact was deep. A good adaptation of the new hostile community, the Whisperers, as a strong and unique enemy and the moral behind the characters' choices have saved the show from losing its touch.

• Sep 01, 2019

The BEST show ever to air hands down!

The BEST show ever to air hands down!

• Aug 28, 2019

A great Season. Just loved it!

A great Season. Just loved it!