Watchmen: Season 1 Reviews

• 8h ago

This was seriously some of the laziest premise work. Falsifaction of actual history. Just lame shit. Just stop

• 8h ago

I'm really enjoying the series thus far.

I'm really enjoying the series thus far.

• 11h ago

So much more satisfying than that crappy movie.

So much more satisfying than that crappy movie.

• 11h ago

nerds keep complaining about this dope ass show. trying to vote bomb it doesnt change the fact that this is great in every way. eF the comic book purists, & Fff everyone who's uncomfortable with controversial subject matters presented in the show.

• 21h ago

Why bother calling this Watchmen. A few bits referencing the comic, not sure what market they were targeting. If you want something great to watch with messed up super heros, watch The Boys!

• 1d ago

I'm guessing that the people who gave this show 1 star haven't watched beyond the first episode. I just finished the fourth, and boy is it good.

• 1d ago

A truly stunning achievement equal to HBO's best. Really manages to capture the richness of an alternate history middle America while providing an engaging cast of characters.

• 1d ago

IT's joke and made by HBO. Main think story is bad even it have a lot good actors .But trust me it's not worth of you time.

• 1d ago

The show is great so far.

The show is great so far.

• 1d ago

Excellent. Characters are well-developed; show is topical; pacing and reveals are masterful; clearly shares DNA with the Alan Moore source material; bests Moore in it's entwining history in this parallel universe, right out of the gates with the Tulsa race riot. Love the references to the comic (not the movie) with the squid showers. Must see TV; best thing on right now.