You: Season 2 Reviews

• 11h ago

Very drawn-out, and full of cringe-worthy dialogue. The show desperately tries to shove non-stop social justice buzzwords and messages down your throat. I am all for including positive and "woke" progress ideas but it comes as unbelievably disingenuous and flat-out kills any tension in a scene. Love is a much better character than Beck, however, and he inclusion is probably the best part of the season. All in all, I would recommend this show to the "13 Reasons Why" and "Riverdale" crowd, and nobody else.

• 1d ago

Season 2 was not what I expected from the series and ended in a way which cheapened the entire character arch and motives. While Joe seems to take the change in his life seriously, it all comes crumbling down in the final moments of the last episode. There are ways to keep an audience coming back, undoing all the work you built in an entire season to start the process over is not one of them.

• 1d ago

absolutely pointless season!!!

absolutely pointless season!!!

• 2d ago

interesting to watch but 2nd season was really similar to the first one.

interesting to watch but 2nd season was really similar to the first one.

• 2d ago

This is basically a remake of Dexter. If you like how a white man can be a good guy, even when he's a psychopathic serial killer, then you'd like this. I recommend you see a therapist.

• 2d ago

Joe wants to change. Joe becomes Will. Joe doesn't change. Still very entertaining and the introduction of Love is a bold new direction surmounting in a finale leaving fans rolling their eyes while wanting more.

• 3d ago

Even those who don't usually binge shows will find this one hard to put down. With a few exceptions, each episode has you clinging to your seat wondering what will happen next. Seriously, buckle your seat-belts, prepare to ignore a few obvious potholes, because this show packs a punch. The primary protagonist, Joe, is a divisive character in that he's clearly unaware about what a road paved with good intentions leads. Often engaging in twisted, calculating, obsessive behavior with a charming veneer, he's your modern-day white knight mixed if one were so deluded as to think that anything standing in the way of a relationship is a dragon and must be dealt with often extreme prejudice. He's a bit of a clique 'complicated character' with a peppered past and loose morals but 'good intentions' which has become increasingly common for some reason, but hey, the show does a good job of rehashing the concept and making it thrilling and interesting!

• 3d ago

Not as good as season 1... but I watched it all

Not as good as season 1... but I watched it all

• 4d ago

Amazing. I am so obsessed with this show.

Amazing. I am so obsessed with this show.

• 4d ago