King Arthur - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

King Arthur Reviews

½ November 25, 2016
While the acting and dialogue wasn't very good, I liked the overall story of this King Arthur. The action was pretty good. Overall I felt it was an ok movie.
November 14, 2016
Entertaining enough but you just can't make history up.
November 10, 2016
History is not Hollywood movie or a sweet fair tale. Watch movies like KIng Arthur more often to appreciate that you do - if you indeed do - are living in safe civilized country
November 10, 2016
A classic story portrayed by a beautiful, strong and talented cast. It's a different take on a story told many times. It shows us Arthur's humble and honourable beginnings, a period not necessarily as glamorous or romantic as when he was king.
November 5, 2016
This movie was basically The Magnificent Seven. The fight for freedom from invaders. The acting was good, as was the story and battle scenes. The dramatic affect given to this movie gives a Shakespearean feel. I liked it.
½ September 27, 2016
King Arthur best part is when the knights are facing off against their opponents using their bows and arrows. Apart from that it's not engaging enough to overly enjoy.
September 20, 2016
The best King Arthur movie. Great acting and a very well written story. Love the soundtrack as well!
August 17, 2016
A great idea, but executed with lackluster. Clive Owen's performance may become a reference on how Pelagian Christians practiced their faith.
August 6, 2016
The two most charismatic & likeable characters die
jamrcla
July 29, 2016
Very underrated film, Good story, The battle scenes were brilliant, very entertaining and all the cast wee great fun.
June 3, 2016
Loved it. Well done and great scenery!
May 28, 2016
This is a supposedly historically driven story of the legend of King Arthur, but there were so many inaccuracies, it is hardly history. It is also overly long, slow moving and surprisingly boring.
May 16, 2016
It is very unlikely that Arthur and his fellas were Sarmatians as movie tells us
½ April 15, 2016
Based on the directors cut version of the film. This sadly stands as a poor adaption of the fable. Poor editing and bizarre director decisions, the film can't decide if it's a popcorn version or a gritty wild bunch film. I think they should've stuck to a gritty version as you can see they struggled with the overall tone. There are way too many corny lines or actions by the characters, it just becomes a huge mess by the end. This will go down as a mixed and forgotten King Arthur film.
March 13, 2016
It was better than I was expecting, but I was expecting horrible. If you do watch it then make sure you watch the directors cut, the theatrical one is pg rated.
January 24, 2016
Poorly made. Don't give it your time. Sad to see this cast completely wasted.
December 14, 2015
This is obviously not an impressive movie otherwise I might just remember what the movie is really about...
November 26, 2015
I dont really understand where all the bad ratings for this come from I lived and breathed every minute of this film I wanted to be there with them the battles are very brutal I will be honest the casting for all the knights is what makes the film so enthralling the acting of those guys especially Tristan was fantastic and yes there are better films out there but you wont find acting as good as these knights on many film sets and topped off with a beautiful soundtrack very good film
September 27, 2015