30 Days of Night - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

30 Days of Night Reviews

December 8, 2017
30 Days of Night is a disappointing film. It is about an Alaskan town that is plunged into darkness for a month, and it is attacked by a bloodthirsty gang of vampires. Josh Hartnett and Melissa George give horrible jobs. The screenplay is badly written. David Slade did a terrible job directing this movie. I was not impressed with this motion picture.
October 23, 2017
Silly story, utter nonsense. Nothing to see here.
½ October 16, 2017
This has an excellent, imaginative story, David Slade's direction is solid, and the cast is great.
½ October 13, 2017
Very bloody and gory but very interesting and scary:)
October 9, 2017
One of the first vampire movies I ever saw. And I still love it. :)
September 19, 2017
One of my favorite vampire movies. Intelligent script, unique location, and of course, Melissa George.
½ September 13, 2017
One of my favorite vamp movies....................
Period
½ September 4, 2017
This movie is impressive to look at but unfortunately, the characters and story tend to be bland and boring. It is hard to care about much that is going on in this movie, which is a shame because it had a lot of potential. Something about this movie always makes me sleepy.
½ August 15, 2017
The pacing is sporadic through the first act of the film, allowing no winding of tension, and the ending has some nonsensical moments, but 30 Days of Night is surprisingly a fun, bloody ride once in the mindset of an action-horror film, and thankfully tries to achieve nothing more than just that with a fine cast and an intriguing premise.
June 17, 2017
a typic horror movie.but i liked it
May 18, 2017
Though 30 Days of Night suffers from plot holes and some ugly visuals, it still finds a way to be an entertaining bloodbath.
March 16, 2017
Fantastic! Captured the feel of the comic very well in my opinion. Well worth seeing.
March 5, 2017
Very intense vampire flick.... these vamps dont seduce you... they rip you apart.. i liked the cast and premise of the movie.. i enjoyed it alot.
½ February 4, 2017
I love vampire films and this is one of the best.
January 23, 2017
Pretty interesting vampire tale. I found this to be very entertaining.
December 29, 2016
Any reasonable person would go into this film expecting guts, gore, and gobs of bad acting. You get the guts and gore, but you also get some genuinely intense action, acting, and emotional agony. David Slade delivers. Hartnett does the usual brooding, and continues to do it well.
December 19, 2016
typical horror vampire, an appearance between comics and videoclips
½ November 15, 2016
Bastante parecido com o que eu lembro da HQ, brutal e violento. Um dos problemas é que o tempo parece não passar tão rápido qto dá a entender, o que acaba prejudicando um pouco o andamento da história.
½ October 17, 2016
I love this movie, I really do. It is the last good vampire movie before the age of suck that was Twilight. It is suspenseful, very well acted, and the vampires are incredibly scary.
½ September 9, 2016
Loved loved loved these vampires. So different and scary. Wish he would take Robert McCammons book "They Thirst" and make it into a movie. He would do it justice.