6 Bullets Reviews

• May 19, 2019

A typical Van Damme film..

A typical Van Damme film..

• Feb 10, 2019

I like a JCVD shoot-em-up more than most but this film is truly awful. If you can ignore the ridiculous storyline, terrible acting and multiple inconsistencies then you could enjoy this B-movie.

• Oct 23, 2018

Van Damme does a great job in this anti-human trafficking action flick and his son does a good supporting role, theirs even a cameo from his daughter as well. Recommended.

• Mar 12, 2017

I was pleasantly drawn into this film, and although the comparisons between 'Taken' by others may be true. I found Van Damme's character a little more believable. Who knows, with another director, this film could have been the blockbuster to rejuvenate Van Damme's career.

• Feb 01, 2017

Perfectly serviceable DTV "Taken" knock off starring Van Damme as a badass butcher.

• Nov 27, 2016

I enjoyed it. A cheaper version of Taken but an overall good Sunday afternoon movie

• Aug 21, 2016

A total fucking crap fest - The action makes a Seagal film look logical and realistic. This is the type of total crap movie they place as an extra in your TV Guide - Best just recycled immediately!

• Aug 09, 2016

Capable action movie which is essentially a lower budget rehash of 'Taken'.

Capable action movie which is essentially a lower budget rehash of 'Taken'.

Patrick W Super Reviewer
    Jul 06, 2016

This is the direct-to-VOD, poor man's Taken with JCVD in it. Van Damme tries as hard as he can to give a few dimensions and some depth to his character, a veteran mercenary and kidnap rescue expert; but the script really doesn't allow for much time and depth. This one is pretty forgettable even with a few entertaining fight scenes.

• Mar 24, 2016

I was gonna give it half a star but I love JCVD.

I was gonna give it half a star but I love JCVD.