8 Mile - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

8 Mile Reviews

Page 1 of 20069
½ January 19, 2019
Tho the acting isn't as great as the movie nowadays, I'll give it a bit of a slack since this was made in 2002 and I loved the movie as a whole
December 31, 2018
Great movie and great story
December 26, 2018
Good music and witty raps. There was surprisingly decent acting, it was a nice insight to the life of a rapper in Detroit and his struggle to survive.
½ December 23, 2018
Very good film
I like it
½ December 12, 2018
Nearly 20 years later, I finally crack and decide to give this a go. Hell I like hip-hop, I like rap battles, surely I'll like this even though I'm no Eminem fan? Well no I didn't sorry. Even setting aside the fact that I just don't get grown-ups who like Eminem (seriously everything he raps about is just so safe and boring), this film just lacks any edge. Everything is PG-rated risk so you're just left with a Hallmark channel style plucky underdog story. Very, very underwhelming.
November 30, 2018
My definition of whether someone is deservedly famous is whether they can actually do a thing. Marshall can do a thing. He does it in this great film.
½ November 23, 2018
An engaging and surprisingly heartfelt rise-to-fame story, "8 Mile" is worth a watch.
½ November 22, 2018
I took my only one chance, my opportunity haha
½ October 30, 2018
From amazing visuals to beutifully scripted dialouge overall one of my favourite movies ever
October 16, 2018
The movie is great and a must watch for a hip hop fan.
September 20, 2018
It was a really good movie!
September 16, 2018
Eminem's talents in the rap game have transitioned nicely into his acting abilities. From the beginning you're rooting for the ultimate underdog in B-Rabbit and pursuit to become a white MC in a black dominated genre.
September 14, 2018
Amazided by Eminem acting and the story. Soundtrack was on point!
September 6, 2018
We've seen this kind of story plenty of times but Eminems charm and that cool detroit atmosphere makes it worth the watch
½ August 16, 2018
Better Lose Yourself in the movie the amazingness ya bro! Bitch you gotta 76% on Rotten Tomatoes Go Go Go!
July 11, 2018
Eminem is the worst musician ever to curse this planet. His name should be erased from the Book of Life!
½ June 5, 2018
interesante pero con poco peso ,un film que muestra la vida de un rapero de la manera probablemente mas realista que el cine puede mostrarlo, y que mejor si lo muestra un real rapero como lo es eminem, esta historia cuenta con un guion interesante pero que pierde peso cuando las actuaciones son tan planas, tiene un sountrack increíble y personajes particular, mas alla de eso la historia no impacta tanto como el guion lo puede llegar a impactar.
½ June 3, 2018
Unlike its lead actor, 8 Mile does not tread new ground nor flow smoothly enough to be worth your time.
June 2, 2018
una película que muestra otro punto de vista,nos muestra que la gente famosa no siempre es feliz y que es difícil llegar a la fama.
May 31, 2018