8 Mile - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

8 Mile Reviews

Page 1 of 20068
April 14, 2018
Como historia de autosuperación no está mal, pero es tan cliché que casi cuesta creerse que tenga la más mínima relación con la verdadera historia de Marshall.

Está bien rodada y hasta cierto punto Curtis Hanson consigue arrancar algo cercano a una interpretación al rapero, pero sigue siendo un palo el pobre mio. Eso sí, Basinger está absolutamente genial, así como muchos de los otros actores de la cinta, como Mehki Phifer.

Es entretenida de ver, pero no me rompe los esquemas como sí hizo con muchos a principios de los 2000s.
March 28, 2018
Eminem's my favorite rapper why don't i like it
March 21, 2018
Not a masterpiece, but Eminem successfully makes himself believable in a movie that feels a bit like a dark version of what we've already seen numerous times.
March 16, 2018
8 Mile is a serviceable movie. It doesn't have much to offer beyond that, but it can entertain. Eminem is the main draw of the film, and it's safe to say if he hadn't starred then this movie wouldn't have made any sort of impact at all. But he did, and he did a fine job. The best thing about the film is the featured song, obviously, which unlike the film is actually amazing. And it tells the same story as the film while lasting five minutes compared to two hours.

Watch this movie because "It's that Eminem movie," not because you're looking for a quality film. Because beyond that and a vaguely entertaining plot, it has nothing really to offer.
February 17, 2018
An all too familiar story about a man finding his voice against the odds, set in the hip-hop scene of Detroit. Successfully captures gritty atmosphere through engaging characters and music that make the few original twists more impactful.
½ February 13, 2018
An alright autobiographical story based on what actually happened in marshalls childhood
February 3, 2018
This Oscar-winning drama features fantastic performances from Eminem and Kim Basinger, but '8 Mile' suffers from a weak plot that is only driven by rocky relationships and a few rap battles.
January 10, 2018
It was awesome watching this movie again.
January 3, 2018
The rap battles are enjoyable, and Eminem is a surprisingly strong lead, which makes up for the fact that this rap version of Rocky is quite predictable.
January 1, 2018
Before I get into this review, why did the people give this amazing movie a 54 percent and at least the critics gave this movie a 76 percent. Eminem is phenomenal in this movie and the music is oscar worthy and this movie won for a reason. The story slows down at times, yes, but in the end the triumph of rabbit is great and I will watch this movie again with friends .
½ December 30, 2017
Where is Kylo in dis movie
December 22, 2017
Too much of a debby downer to watch.
December 21, 2017
Not exactly my cup of tea, but a good "inspiration" flick.
½ December 14, 2017
A strong albeit generic story that is surprisingly well acted by Eminem.
½ December 6, 2017
Great movie! It depicts the life of the rapper eminem very well. His family life, his struggles, and all the ups and downs in between.
October 16, 2017
Really enjoyable. I don't really like rap music but I enjoyed this. Very entertaining
September 23, 2017
This movie is still decent to watch after all these years. Despite what Eminem has turned into today, I like to remember him back in his prime when he fought for what he believed in. This movie makes me miss Brittany Murphy like crazy. All in all, this is a movie that is worth your time if you like the subject matter.
September 20, 2017
Surprisingly pretty good for a movie that has a rapper playing the main lead, it has good performances, A good soundtrack, and a interesting plot.
September 4, 2017
Eminem's first big role and he pulls it off very well. Good plot and writing. Great rap battles.
½ June 30, 2017
Storia semplice ma ben strutturata che racconta avvenimenti reali di questo famosissimo cantante. Non importa se lo si ama o se lo si conosce solo per fama, perché il film riesce comunque ad offrire intrattenimento da entrambe le parti, grazie a sequenze curate ed emozionanti.
Page 1 of 20068