Adult Life Skills Reviews

• Jan 18, 2019

Jofi Whittaker is crap

Jofi Whittaker is crap

• Jul 17, 2017

wonderful: bitter-sweet, laugh out loud and a few tears too. Highly skillful filmmaking.n

• Jul 10, 2017

I was pleasantly surprised by this film... honestly feel it should've been rated a little higher... great performance by Jodie Whittaker.

• Jun 09, 2017

Another excellent British film which proves that if you have excellent writing, actors and an actual story you can be as good if not better than the usual bombastic Hollywood dirge. I really enjoyed this film.

• Apr 28, 2017

Meh...there is some funny stuff, but I suggest you watch it with subtitles because the accents are pretty thick.

• Apr 25, 2017

Jeezus right in the feels .. Top knotch .. ð???

Jeezus right in the feels .. Top knotch .. ð???

• Apr 22, 2017

Refreshing, relatable and funny little film. Leaves a raw feeling but also a comfort to those who have suffered great loss with the knowledge that they aren't alone... loved it

• Apr 20, 2017

In classic indie style, this is a gentle but fairly stylised portrayal of bereavement, survivor's guilt and moving on. For something billed as a comedy it didn't make me laugh much, but it did engage me enough that I sobbed throughout the closing credits, so it clearly did something right. A promising debut from director/writer/editor Rachel Tunnard.

• Mar 17, 2017

The film does a good job of showing the bewilderment of grief, but it lacks the generosity it needs to rise above the heroine's angst. I missed the sense of fun that carries the best films, even those covering serious topics.

• Mar 09, 2017

Quirky and funny with a nice even blend of comedy and drama.

Quirky and funny with a nice even blend of comedy and drama.