An All Dogs Christmas Carol Reviews

• May 11, 2018

Very slow to start, but somewhat picks up. This retelling of "A Christmas Carol" featuring the dogs of "All Dogs Go To Heaven" is pretty much for fans of this series (which I've never seen!)

• Feb 02, 2014

Loved this as a kid.

Loved this as a kid.

• Jul 18, 2013

Other than the evil Belladonna, this movie, based on the series spin-off from the rip-off, "sequel", is bland and generic. The songs are forgettable, and it doesn't even sound like Sheena Easton is giving a shit; personally, though, I don't blame her. Not only are they beating a dead horse which was killed in 1996, they also are using the cliched "Christmas Carol" plot.

• Apr 02, 2013

Wasn't as great as I hoped, but it wasn't terrible. Different voice actors, simple storyline, and the overused "A Christmas Carol" theme. It had some charm to it, however.

• Dec 09, 2012

Was I the only one to enjoy this movie? I believe so...

Was I the only one to enjoy this movie? I believe so...

• Dec 08, 2012

I appreciate that the creators of All Dogs Go to Heaven tried their hand at a Christmas movie. I even appreciate that they tried to put their own spin on a story that's been told many times. Unfortunately, I just didn't find An All Dogs Christmas Carol all that exciting and fun. Just disappointing.

• Aug 12, 2012

It dog vison for Christmas Carlos

It dog vison for Christmas Carlos

• Nov 27, 2011

it was ok but thought it wasn't better than the original, it was an ok christmas film but I don't want it on DVD, it was a good movie but not sure if I want to see it again, it was directed by Paul Sabella

• Jul 30, 2011

A CLASSIC REMAKE OF A TIMELESS STORY

A CLASSIC REMAKE OF A TIMELESS STORY

• Jan 13, 2011

Bark bark...barf barf...lol... basically... not good.

Bark bark...barf barf...lol... basically... not good.