Awake - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Awake Reviews

August 5, 2016
Not a great movie but a nice-to-see. Some scenes are thrilling and the ending was unexpected... to me.
July 3, 2016
A premise with true originality, carried through with multiple twists that you don't necessarily anticipate. A must-see.
March 15, 2016
More likely to put you to sleep.
March 13, 2016
Attention getting and really unique!
½ November 9, 2015
The storyline was decent enough for me not to get bored during this. Some good story twists also.
October 8, 2015
Awake boasts a unique premise and intriguing plot, but due to miscast leads, choppy filming and post production, it sadly comes out of the operation as a missed opportunity
October 6, 2015
we needed a betr surgeon simulatr adaptashn den dis
September 18, 2015
was pretty good and the ending was very good
September 1, 2015
This one sounds interesting.
July 11, 2015
Wonderful twists and turns and emotions especially with the relationship between mother and son. Will make you cringe with the gore and open heart surgery but it was perfectly written and justice was served!
½ June 2, 2015
a quick, fun thriller that does a good enough job of holding your attention and making the viewer care about what is going on throughout. While Hayden and Alba would be in the running for most overacting and hem.....not best(?) acting, respectively, each does a sufficient job of filling their characters roles here.

While the plot itself is a bit far fetched, if you're able to let your personal constraints on realism and plot holes go, you'll find yourself a decent little flick here. Perfect filler for a lazy weekend day.
½ January 20, 2015
A pesar de su guión ridículo, tiene momentos de suspenso que te atrapan.
January 2, 2015
A decent thriller movie that reminds me of "the invisible" kinda. Hayden Christensen from Star Wars plays a man that needs a heart transplant but the surgery goes not as the right direction.. Its a enjoyable movie with some nice twists and worth seeing overall , Jessica Alba have a role aswell :)
½ October 18, 2014
I have no idea why this movie got such bad reviews, i thought it was highly original and very slick.
September 1, 2014
This movie was one of the better one's of Hayden's movies I think? It was entertain by it I wish there was a button that you could push for any movie that you can watch. I have not seen this in years!
August 16, 2014
Pretty decent on what everyone had to work with an ok cast a decent story. and didn't drag overall a decent watch
August 13, 2014
it look ok. idk. it kinda copyed invisable. but o well it should be good.
August 4, 2014
this is another quietly amazing performance from Christensen - he and Lena Olin make this movie spectacular and well worth watching
August 1, 2014
It has an interesting premise, but the idea of Awake is quite measly executed. The premise is not explored as well as it could have been, and Christensen's acting was flimsy at best.
½ June 11, 2014
A tiny bit of suspense in the heart surgery part but apart from that it was a very dull film. Not worth watching.