Badmaash Company - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Badmaash Company Reviews

½ June 5, 2016
Badmaash Company has quite a bunch of plot holes, but if you put those aside for awhile and look at the movie for what it is, it doesn't disappoint as it has a strong enough story to keep you interested in the movie.
December 26, 2014
Really interesting, what a brilliant ideas!
December 31, 2013
"Rogue Company" reinforces the values of entrepreneurship, material wealth, family, forgiveness, and friends. Bad music videos, but great sets, acting, and costumes. Sharma is gorgeous.
October 27, 2012
Although the movie is okay,what I only liked about the movie is Anushka Sharma,who looks amazing!
½ February 22, 2012
Over exaggerated BUT I guess the moral of the story was good ...
January 18, 2012
An unrealistic film about dreaming big and seeing huge results - after going through some rough patches. Yes, unrealistic, but still fun and a good enough watch.
December 8, 2011
Much of the story is trite and cliched but doggone if the pretty (and good) actors and the verve and style of the film don't just make me not care about that. I enjoyed it.
½ October 8, 2011
I thought I was watching an older movie, until I realized that the setting was in the 90s. Anyway, I enjoyed the movie, however unbelievable the methods these young people used to get filthy rich.
April 10, 2011
brilliant con movie!
January 20, 2011
It didn't make too much sense to me.
½ December 27, 2010
1994: Four Indian yuppie con artists are moving their scams to the US. Actor Parmeet Sethi's slick directorial debut has a delightful young cast, nice locations (Mumbai, Bangkok & New York), a strong score (Pritam) and a little humor thrown in once in a while. Despite an underdeveloped script, "Badmaa$h" is an enjoyable popcorn movie - which you will have forgotten as soon as the end titles are finished.
½ December 24, 2010
I enjoyed this movie. plot was quite good, chang does a good job as a new comer. Vir was also good. Shahid is always superb, and Anushka ... :D she is gorgeous, her acting was fantastic too. I like the finishing part because it is quite tough to give a right finish to a running plot. good try.
October 17, 2010
Having all the old ideas that you can see from Hollywood and Bollywood, not very creative, except brought a Chinese Indian from Indian idol,Meiyang Chang as supporting role. Entertaining though.
October 16, 2010
Its a one time watch.. In the end I was not fully contended... a bit disappointed and a bit happy. Movie started on a promising note... though chang and chandu could have gone for few more acting classes before the movie. Editor is also to blame not able to keep up with the intended pace of the movie. In middle its started to feel little stretched out. However, towards the end its a nice and fresh turn of events that surely made it a worthy watch. I said I am disappointed because I definetely believe it could have been much better with this strong and fresh ideas and story.
September 23, 2010
Watched it on the plane with great fun.
September 7, 2010
BADMAASH COMPANY is a watchable experience for various reasons, the prime reason being it offers solid entertainment, but it didn't insult my intelligence.
½ September 5, 2010
Not that great a film. The ideas weren't that innovative, the songs were not that catchy, it was predictable to a T, and the sex references just made for a very awkward viewing with my father and brother. It tried very hard to be cool and hip and easy-going, but it looked EXTREMELY staged and unnnatural.
½ September 5, 2010
story was good.shahid was cute, anushka sexy, chang stupid and vir das acted wel.i liked d songs too...
August 13, 2010
Pretty bad execution by the director Parmeet Sethi. Story is weak and dosn't flow smoothly at all. Shahid and Anshuka's relationship didn't have any time to develop at all, as they basically had only 1 conversation before declaring their love for each other. Shahid's acting was a little bit dry in this one compared to his usual energetic performances. Anshuka was pretty flat too, but then again, she was flat in Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi as well. The supporting actors were pretty good though.
August 12, 2010
Great movie, respect and happiness is the true wealth.