Birdman Reviews

• Feb 15, 2020

Not just an amazing technical achievement, Birdman is also a well-acted, well-written movie with a compelling story and great editing tricks resulting in a movie that definitely earns its Best Picture Oscar.

• Feb 11, 2020

There seems to be quite a bit of contention surrounding this film-I found it to be absolutely hilarious, and was by far my favorite Michael Keaton performance.

• Feb 06, 2020

Impressive in its cinematography but its story makes me sick.

Impressive in its cinematography but its story makes me sick.

• Feb 03, 2020

Craziness of the first scene grabbed me, and then the tortured but captivating protagonist kept me watching through to the end, mixing fantasy, imagination, fears and the human drive to create something of importance

• Jan 31, 2020

Izleme keyfi vardı. Enteresan bi sinematografisiyle tekrar izleyebilirim listemde.

• Jan 30, 2020

Very strange movie but the way the characters are portrayed somehow gets you emotionally connected to some of them. Hard to explain without watching it, so go watch it.

• Jan 28, 2020

Has to be one of the worst films I have ever seen

Has to be one of the worst films I have ever seen

• Jan 25, 2020

One of my favourite films. Amazing pace, Drumming effect was really effective, the way it seemed to be shot as one shot makes it brilliant. it combined both superhero blockbuster and theatrical philosophical work which is just great. BIRDMAN 2 please x

• Jan 20, 2020

The drumming by Antonio Sanchez is fantastic in this movie

The drumming by Antonio Sanchez is fantastic in this movie

• Jan 20, 2020

I made a movie once. I tried really hard, didn't get paid, didn't get famous and it wasn't a stepping stone to a job in TV or movies. But my 3 minute movie was better than Birdman.