Black Knight - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Black Knight Reviews

½ November 3, 2016
The historical content is laughable in a sarcastic smile while there are funny scenes if you don't take this film serious.
August 8, 2016
Enjoyed it. Kinda stupid...
½ August 7, 2016
starts off kinda funny but as it goes on, it takes itself a little too seriously even though it continues with the jokes.
July 2, 2016
haha i liked the entrances he got
½ May 20, 2016
A horrible unfunny blatant rip-off of Army Of Darkness and a Kid in King Arthur´s court
May 18, 2016
Bad movie. The concept is a clear ripoff of A Kid in King Arthur's Court, the jokes are way too many misses, and a weak performance from Lawrence.
½ February 9, 2016
Favorite as a kid. Easy, comfy, nostalgic comedy. Nothing special. But I wouldn't hate on it either
½ February 3, 2016
Very funny! LOL!!! ð???
½ June 22, 2015
Martin Lawrence is lame and annoying in this raunchy comedy that is predictable and full of clichés.
½ June 13, 2015
It is original, but that's about it.
June 6, 2015
martin Lawrence in medieval england come on that's fucking awesome
½ June 3, 2015
Would have been nice to say this movie was funny and entertaining....would have been nice but it wasn't.
May 24, 2015
I love this movie. I apologize for nothing. lol
January 10, 2015
I like and want to see
½ September 29, 2014
wow are they still making crap like these?
August 29, 2014
Needed little more (13, 14)
August 20, 2014
muy comica me encanto
June 10, 2014
The production is lazy, the acting sloppy and the Martin Lawrence performance a bit too much, but the laughs are real and constant.
May 26, 2014
I am unsure of what was so undesirable from all of the critics. I believe it must be their general distaste for Lawrence, who I found to be quite funny in this film. It was enjoyable to watch, not unlike slapstick movies by Mike Myers. I also think that there always seems to be a general distaste amongst mainstream reviewers for black leads with secondary white actors. The movie was supposed to be enjoyably foolish. It accomplished this task.