BlacKkKlansman Reviews

• 1d ago

I normally enjoy Spike's movies. This seemed like it was made purely to push an agenda and that is and always will continue to be extremely insulting. The movie and Stallworth 's account were totally distorted and considering that Carter was president at the time makes this version without any credibility. The story should have been told as it actually happened. Real life is far more interesting than fiction.

• 2d ago

I really like this movie, a combination of funny and heartbreaking story about undercover cop. I can feel how hard it is for black people to live back in the day by watching this movie. Adam Driver give his best performance in this one and no one can deny that. And this is my first time watching JD Washington and I gotta say he is good. I remember immediately googled about him after watching this and the first person that came out was "THAT" person and I was like "No S**t!". I guess apple really don't fall far enough from the tree, right?

• 3d ago

I like some of Spike Lee's work but laughable seeing the TomatoMeter on this one. This gets higher than The Departed, Inception etc? It's a great original story which Lee twisted for liberal propaganda against President Trump. I would love to see another attempt by someone else sticking to the authentic story. There's a point we're you are so woke that you're actually sleeping.

• 5d ago

Thoroughly entertaining.

Thoroughly entertaining.

• Sep 08, 2019

Fuck a cauc trash nigg_r b****.

Fuck a cauc trash nigg_r b****.

• Sep 07, 2019

poorly directed and edited. I feel asleep 70 minutes in

poorly directed and edited. I feel asleep 70 minutes in

• Sep 05, 2019

My main reaction while watching this movie was that I just felt uncomfortable. Which I'm sure is what Spike Lee was going for, but it didn't make for a good viewing experience. So many of the characters are so despicable that I would cringe whenever I saw them on screen. For me the most powerful part of the movie was the last two minutes, where they showed footage from Charlottesville in 2017. It's tough to balance the comedic elements with the serious subject matter, and I think there were times where I was supposed to laugh but didn't because I felt so uncomfortable.

• Sep 05, 2019

Interesting story horribly and amateurishly done. Overrated crap.

Interesting story horribly and amateurishly done. Overrated crap.

• Sep 01, 2019

This movie is not for close minded individuals or the weak . Rest in Power to the people who do not promote hate.

• Sep 01, 2019

Though I enjoyed this film a lot, the end completely pulled me out of the movie.