Boar Reviews

• Mar 01, 2020

This has got to be one of the worst movies of all time! That's it I cannot say anymore . Anyone involved in the production needs their ass removed , terrible !

• Feb 23, 2020

Fun horror flick with some cool gory kills. Worth a watch just to see the giant boar. The FX aren't great but far from the worst. Its a respectable effort, and fun.

• Jan 19, 2020

Acting sucked cgi definetly sucked. Mothers son died there were no tears. When the boar tore the heads off you could see the cgi. Director didnt care how this movie would turn out.

• Brendan N Super Reviewer
    Apr 07, 2019

The narrative for this film is non existent and the characters are ultra thin. It's hard to support Australian indie horror films when they can't do the basics. I understand the budget restraints, but that means you need a strong character foundation. Characters make bizarre choices and are incredibly one dimensional. The biggest issue is the creature and that should have been one of the biggest reveals. Showing the creature in the daylight was a bold but ultimately flawed move. On the extras of Razorback the director looks back at the error of showing the creature in the daylight. People are dispensed at an alarming rate and you really don't have any interest for them. There isn't any true unpredictability here and the film is not long, but it will test your patience. I wanted to enjoy this as a fun creature feature, but like Red Billabong it never comes together. 07/04/2019

• Feb 26, 2019

A bit of creature feature fun! Ridiculous but is exactly what you expect. Perfect for when you are in the mood for a survival horror. Thumbs up!

Gimly M Super Reviewer
    Jan 19, 2019

The very ending did turn me off a bit, I'll cop to that, but up until that point, Boar was basically Ockerassic Park.

• Dec 10, 2018

Typical Australian movie. An Australian horror, John Jarratt, stereotypical Aussie accents & slang PLUS terrible special effects to rip it over the edge ?? Not the worst movie but below average.

• Sep 09, 2018

Overall, Boar is an Australian film that deliveries a great looking monster to the screen (even if it does seem silly to see!). I feel it was also great to also see some Australian actors playing fun roles, but sadly they are never given enough screen time for us to truly enjoy their presence in this film. Other actors are left to carry the film, using a poor script which makes it challenging for viewers to enjoy the horror film, in particular during the second and final act. It's a shame to see considering the film's possibilities and Australia casting. - Finesse Movie Reviews

• Sep 09, 2018