Captain Fantastic Reviews

• Oct 09, 2019

A beautiful piece of storytelling. When Scorsese says that Marvel movies aren't cinema, I feel that this film is abundant in what he finds lacking from those films.

• Oct 05, 2019

Engrossing movie, a little to preachy at parts

Engrossing movie, a little to preachy at parts

• Sep 12, 2019

I loved it so much I've seen it eight times

I loved it so much I've seen it eight times

• Aug 08, 2019

The whole idea that idealism can replace family values bothered me, but the movie was entertaining.

• Jul 15, 2019

Excelente película te hace analizar la sociedad actual de que vivimos con un consumismo atroz

• Jul 03, 2019

Viggo Mortensen terrific performance, among the rest of the cast members, is just the tip of the iceberg of this unconventional and highly satisfying touching-comedy, written and successfully directed by Matt Ross, with a unique focus, view and tone that'll provide enough identity and style to endure among other "odd" indie flicks, approaching themes such as social commentary, true freedom and the need for an exit of the world's exhausting conventionality.

• Jul 03, 2019

• Jun 17, 2019

Brilliant, emotional, and thought provoking movie. The acting was fantastic.

Brilliant, emotional, and thought provoking movie. The acting was fantastic.

• Jun 08, 2019

Well done. Good story that is told well. Great performances by the entire family.

• Jun 06, 2019

Horrible, disturbing movie. I would not recommend it to anyone.

Horrible, disturbing movie. I would not recommend it to anyone.