Clockwatchers - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Clockwatchers Reviews

½ August 27, 2014
A closely, though not quite minutely observed office drama. Let down a bit by its dark humour being a bit on the sparse side, but still stands head and shoulders above all the air-headed stuff that at first glance it might be lumped in with.
August 11, 2014
(First and only viewing - 9/6/2008)
½ June 4, 2013
cult film potential.
May 7, 2013
A not particularly enlightening look at office life. It was of course trumped eventually by the masterful Office Space. The film ultimately raises the question - so what?
April 27, 2013
I love movies about people hating their jobs. Makes me feel better.
December 9, 2012
Sometimes funny, but mostly these women come off as pathetic and weak, which is just insulting.
November 20, 2012
The Sprecher sisters wrote this screenplay based in part on their experiences at temps and the movie is alive with observational office humor.
February 13, 2012
I'm ashamed I watched this.
½ January 14, 2012
Has its funny moments, and the acting is great, but this is not a comedy.
½ June 23, 2011
This is an empowering movie for shy, timid women. In the end, Iris no longer tiptoed through life, she made her mark. Lisa Kudrow did a fine job, but I still saw a little bit of 'Phoebe' in there, or maybe that's just her? One of the messages of the film is that looks can be deceiving, so don't judge a book by its cover.
March 13, 2011
A must-see office dramedy :)
January 14, 2011
An office story with both drama and comedy, this movie had such a unique feel to it and I loved every minute of it! I especially liked Parker Posey's performance.
October 7, 2010
Parker Posey is one hot indie chick.
½ January 6, 2010
Surprisingly funny. Pretty much "Office Space" but with women. Parker Posey is definitely the best thing in the film and every person stuck at a dead end job needs someone like her to liberate us.
½ November 16, 2009
There's a sad dark humor truth to this movie, about friendship and life.
½ September 30, 2009
Keen observations, and decent performances, are ultimately undermined by incongruent tones and odd pacing.
½ September 26, 2009
Cubicle ennui
Temps play existentially
Moppy satire
September 2, 2009
underrated, better than Office Space, a more accurate and realistic depiction of office life, temp life.
August 11, 2009
I think its kind of a known fact that Temp employees get the short end of the rope. Four women, picked to work in office...they become friends & when something comes up missing in the office, watch what happens when these temps are treated like the bottom of the bucket! This is Parker Posey & Lisa Kudrow at her best!
August 2, 2009
I thought it did a good job of capturing what it's like to be in your mid-20s and to still be undecided about what you want out of life.