The Core - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

quite possibly THE worst movie I've ever seen . Garbage
September 25, 2016
Nothing Really special But okay i Guess
August 17, 2016
Another 10 little indians adventure. The idea that you could conceal catyclisms with a hacker is ridiculous.
½ July 6, 2016
the early 2000's when you had your hacker, scientist, leading man, love interest, and dick= all "put together for a reason". compared to all the other disaster hollywood movies of this time i would say this is in the slightly below Armageddon in character development and theme song, though hilariously the same movie.
½ June 29, 2016
With a great list of actors, you would expect this movie would be amazing? Right? Unfortunately all of that effort goes to waste In a two hour movie, which thinks it's smart but ends up looking hilariously bad.
May 4, 2016
at least it's over...
May 3, 2016
This is one of the greatest movies ever made in the history of movies. I dont understand why this phenomenal piece of art did not take home a Movie of the Year award. It is extremely realistic, to the point that I actually thought it was real. Any movie made after this masterpiece is meaninglessness and stupid compared to this one. QUALITY #1
April 30, 2016
2016-04-30 kind of implausible but Aaron and Hilary were good
April 20, 2016
It's so bad, I can't help but love it... But it's really bad, so don't count my rating. Lol.
March 27, 2016
A pretty bad copy of Armageddon
March 5, 2016
A piece of poo science fiction with the occasional good plotline
March 3, 2016
it maybe stupid dumb unsmarts I agree but it is entertainment I thought I would hate it but I didn't however the CGI might not be excellent it does put a late 1990s and early 2000s action movie pretty well done 4 stars 81%
½ February 14, 2016
Uno dei film catastrofici che preferisco.
La sequenza iniziale dello Shuttle davvero gradevole.
Peccato solo che si abusi un po' troppo delle leggi fisiche: capisco le licenze narrative, ma non esageriamo!
½ January 24, 2016
Just another predictable "potential end of the world" movie
January 12, 2016
Interesting but not impressive.
½ January 6, 2016
A guilty pleasure among fans of disaster movies. A good, likeable cast in a movie that features a plot you might have thought of playing "disaster movie" in the backyard with your friends in elementary school. Yes, it's preposterous, not too many realistic disaster movies out there. In terms of that genre, one of the weaker entries but still a fun watch when there's nothing on TV.
½ September 22, 2015
Very mediocre movie. Very ok
½ August 30, 2015
This is a guilty pleasure kind of movie. I love disaster films and although this one is nowhere near excellent, I have still watched it and enjoyed it a few times.
August 28, 2015
Highly entertaining! Critics are losers with this film!