Don't Think Twice Reviews

• Jun 22, 2020

Not a single laugh, this movie is more sad than anything. Of course it gets high critic ratings, most terrible movies do!

• May 30, 2020

A very enjoyable and nostalgic view of young comics and a study of those who make the big time and those who don't. It's lonely at the top.

• Apr 30, 2020

Always funny, often heartfelt, and occasionally emotional, "Don't Think Twice" is a brilliant look at the underground improv scene from comedian Mike Birbiglia and what it's like to be a struggling comedian trying to "make it big" and the pros and cons of success.

• Apr 21, 2020

Didn't expect to enjoy this as much as I did but could definitely find many of the characters relatable and appreciated the raw honesty displayed in exploring their vulnerabilities. 7.5/10

• Apr 19, 2020

Great ensemble comedy with a heart about people who refuse to be heartbroken by the disappointments in life. Especially good film for anyone who ever dreamed big, fell short, and still kept doing it long after the chances faded, knowing you didn't make it but not caring.

• Mar 27, 2020

Incredibly original movie about improv comedy, highly recommend

Incredibly original movie about improv comedy, highly recommend

• Mar 24, 2020

A short, yet bitter sweet, wonderfully made movie about chasing your dreams and the risks that must be taken for them. The cast in this movie is fantastic and really bring their characters to life. This may be a personal love I have for the movie, but I just loved how well made it was and how sweet the movie became with fantastic performances, wonderful characters, a simple yet sweet story, and filled with nothing but great scenes. And as for someone who doesn’t really like improve, I’ve got to say, Don’t Think Twice made all the improve scenes kind of cute and touching, just a little think that I liked about the movie personally.

• Feb 26, 2020

The movie had a strong plot but fell short in my opinion. It was just straight out depressing and I can't see what the point was of anything. You invested in characters and grew to hate others but in the end none of the conflicts were resolved, they just brushed every key plot moments under the rug and said "hey, here is a free studio and they lived happily ever after" What was the purpose of everything leading up to the fight between everyone, as they showed their true colors and the group finally broke apart for nobody to mention it again and being together 2 scenes later??? It was the final catalyst for the climax of the whole plot and they just skipped the whole climax, like what???

• Jan 04, 2020

I love KMK - but this movie is straight up bad from every single angle that exists. I have absolutely no clue why the professional critics liked it, but I hope to god they’re being paid off or something.

• Dec 28, 2019

Gillian Jacobs. Enough said.

Gillian Jacobs. Enough said.