Erased - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Erased Reviews

May 20, 2016
Really not that suspenseful
January 1, 2016
Really enjoyed this movie, full of suspense, action, intrigue with a great performance by Aaron Eckhart!
December 31, 2015
it's a typical spy movie. entertaining and good story but not great.
November 24, 2015
I suppose I have watched it twice. The first time I thought it was so bad I couldn't sit through the whole movie. The second time I forced myself to finish it. That was a lot like drinking a whole pint of cod liver oil.
½ September 22, 2015
It was just too incredible to be believable. lots of action, though.
Aaron Eckhart is very fake in his portrayal of a CIA agent. but then he's usually pretty fake anyway.
August 24, 2015
Boring not a very good plot.
June 4, 2015
The most positive thing of this movie is Olga Kurylenko, that is a very good detail. Unfortunately, this is not enough to earn 3 stars.
½ May 29, 2015
Erased is a predictable and dull thriller.
May 9, 2015
Didn't Mind It. Has Been Better Done In Other Flicks, But Adds Some Solid Entertainment ToAn Otherwise Classic Genre (Bond, Bourne, Jack Ryan..etc)
April 20, 2015
THE MOVIE IS FUN TO WATCH AND HAS A LOT OF ACTION TO KEEP YOU INGAGED. DONT THINK MUCH OF THE DAUGHTER IN THE MOVIE BUT OVER ALL OK
½ March 23, 2015
Eckhart does try his best to make this action thriller exciting. Unfortunately the writing was a bit weak. The conspiracy wasn't worth caring about and was a bit convoluted. There wasn't an "aha moment" that you crave for when stuff hits the fan. Bottom line, basically lots of eye rolling and deep sighs.
February 10, 2015
Efficiently directed, smartly written and well-acted...it's a pop-corn thriller. Liam Neeson might have his hob nail boots all over the genre but Aaron Eckhart makes an efficient understudy. This is a well made 90 mins of cheap tailoring. It won't change the world, get an Oscar or a BAFTA but it will keep your attention and engage your thoughts for its running time - especially if you're a father!
½ January 31, 2015
Really pointless Taken clone. The whole premise never really amounts to anything and the whole thing feels forced and boring.
January 8, 2015
I liked the film. There was good action and acting. I enjoyed seeing the relationship development between the father and daughter. She needed him but was also learning from him at the same time. This isn't a relationship that I normally see in acti films.
January 7, 2015
Not as exciting as Taken even though it wants to be. It's an okay B movie.
January 4, 2015
would have given it more if not for the poor performance of liana liberato.Also the poor script that she was given
December 27, 2014
I enjoyed this one. It was keeping you thinking kind of movie.
December 18, 2014
Basic CIA Thriller...
November 8, 2014
Its not particularly a bad movie its just doing something that plenty of movies have done before which will make you think you've seen this movie a dozen times
November 3, 2014
Almost did not finished it.