Europa Report - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Europa Report Reviews

½ December 17, 2016
Europa, Jupiter's moon is known to have potential to support life.
The last 5 minutes of this movie really satisfied me. That was worth to wait the curiosity of the whole movie.
7/10
½ December 15, 2016
???????? ??? ??????????? ??????? ?????????????. ?????? ??????????. ?????????? ?????.
December 14, 2016
A thrilling and suspenseful space exploration film.

Space exploration themes are the next big thing in cinema, as well as in the real world. So there some good films, I mean not science fiction, but real science based films were made in the recent times. This is one looked like one of those until the final scene. According to be, it looked so good, but when the end came, it ruined everything.

It was more like a docu-adventure-drama, but was a found-footage type film. I wanted to see it ever since I saw 'The Last Days on Mars', because people were comparing between these two. I think both these titles looks same, except different planet exploration. The 99 per cent of the film looked like a real mission, except the conclusion.

The writer, director and all the actors did good. The entire story takes place on a spaceship and a few scenes on the Jupiter's moon Europa, obviously a setting. If you like space travel concepts, you will enjoy it. It was just like 'The Martian', but it did not have popular actors, otherwise would have made a little buzz. Most of you have already seen it, if not try it, it is worth if you are a sci-fi fan.

6/10
December 8, 2016
Not what I expected. Kept waiting for something big to happen but felt like it never did. And shartlo Copley wasn't even in the movie tht long which is why I watched it.
½ December 5, 2016
This movie is surely very interesting for a lot of things, but mainly because it shows that is possible to make a good/great scifi with low budgets and without throwing everything into an action movie. But I think I also have lost some (small) points, that could hide some (bigfer) plot holes (like for example the death of one of the crew members).
November 24, 2016
Great story line held back by a director and producer that are as familiar with space travel as is a monkey with power tools. To believe thtrump ship or this crew is what mankind would send to Europa is utterly ridiculous and the characters handle themselves in situations like rookies
½ November 16, 2016
A complete waste of time. skip to the very end of the movie (if you even care enough). Personally, I wouldn't bother.
November 1, 2016
most exciting scientific/realistic movie about deep space travel. Story line captivates, realistic cameras views with real feel picture interference and overlaying data like info feed. keeps you thinking about universe and its unknown possibilities.
October 27, 2016
Super Solid Space Film
October 16, 2016
Worthy member of any good Space Exploration Mission film list.
½ September 30, 2016
Ultimate scientific realism. I love this film. It was absolutely everything I wanted it to be.
September 20, 2016
I've always found Europa to be so fascinating and this movie depicts exactly what I'd love to see happen in my lifetime - a manned mission to the most intriguing of Jupiter's moons.
½ September 4, 2016
Oh look, another 'found footage' movie -_-
For the genre it's pretty good, but this style of movie making is getting old.
August 25, 2016
Excellent, plausible SciFi. Really well done.
August 23, 2016
This Science fiction gave weight to the real question that others sci-fi movies took for granted! "Are we alone in the universe?"
½ August 18, 2016
Interesting space exploration to Jupiter as I enjoyed the first 3/4 of it, but, I just thought that all the deaths seemed to be too fabricated. Still good overall
Isaac
July 31, 2016
A tense, tight science-fiction thriller whose impact is undone slightly by obnoxious found-footage aspects and off-kilter pacing.
½ July 27, 2016
Outstanding. This film plays like a very real and very believable event in the near future. Solid characters and nicely made in all respects.
½ July 14, 2016
A realistic journey around Jupiter.

The first half of the film seemed unnecessarily confusing (did not need use as many time jumps). But when the plot begins to settle down and go filling in the gaps, we find a great movie very attached to scientific guidelines we know so far.
This film gives us a chilling trip into one of the most striking Jupiter's moons.
Note that the characters are not very attractive. However the story unfolds in a captivating environment full of mysteries.

Most notable are the images so well achieved Jupiter and its moons. This film is a journey that every lover of science and astronomy should do.
July 10, 2016
Very convincing mocumentary images. My only niggle is that we would surely never put people on Europa because of the risk of contaminating any ecosystem there. I dread to think what damage this crew would've caused has this been real.