Europa Report - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Europa Report Reviews

October 16, 2016
Worthy member of any good Space Exploration Mission film list.
½ September 30, 2016
Ultimate scientific realism. I love this film. It was absolutely everything I wanted it to be.
September 20, 2016
I've always found Europa to be so fascinating and this movie depicts exactly what I'd love to see happen in my lifetime - a manned mission to the most intriguing of Jupiter's moons.
½ September 4, 2016
Oh look, another 'found footage' movie -_-
For the genre it's pretty good, but this style of movie making is getting old.
August 25, 2016
Excellent, plausible SciFi. Really well done.
August 23, 2016
This Science fiction gave weight to the real question that others sci-fi movies took for granted! "Are we alone in the universe?"
½ August 18, 2016
Interesting space exploration to Jupiter as I enjoyed the first 3/4 of it, but, I just thought that all the deaths seemed to be too fabricated. Still good overall
July 31, 2016
A tense, tight science-fiction thriller whose impact is undone slightly by obnoxious found-footage aspects and off-kilter pacing.
½ July 27, 2016
Outstanding. This film plays like a very real and very believable event in the near future. Solid characters and nicely made in all respects.
½ July 14, 2016
A realistic journey around Jupiter.

The first half of the film seemed unnecessarily confusing (did not need use as many time jumps). But when the plot begins to settle down and go filling in the gaps, we find a great movie very attached to scientific guidelines we know so far.
This film gives us a chilling trip into one of the most striking Jupiter's moons.
Note that the characters are not very attractive. However the story unfolds in a captivating environment full of mysteries.

Most notable are the images so well achieved Jupiter and its moons. This film is a journey that every lover of science and astronomy should do.
July 10, 2016
Very convincing mocumentary images. My only niggle is that we would surely never put people on Europa because of the risk of contaminating any ecosystem there. I dread to think what damage this crew would've caused has this been real.
June 17, 2016
I ended up just skipping to all the interesting/scenic parts, which were pretty cool, so I decided to give it 2 stars. Other than that....
June 4, 2016
While far from perfect, Europa Report delivers an entertaining story with a surprising amount of chills and depth as well.
May 30, 2016
simply incredibke, the masses are far too unsophisticated for this which is what I attribute the 56% rating to.
May 26, 2016
The floating camcorder. I hate it. An active living breathing hate of bile and vomit and shit. So fugging manipulative. An hour plus of set-up which includes some halfass and boring get-to-know-the-cast "jovial" clowning and then the real fun begins. The remainder of the film too shaky, too dark to see anything, overly loud snotty breathing, loads of yelling: "What? What? I can't see! Where is everyone? Help me! HELP! AAAAAAAAAAUGH! What happened? Where is everyone? Help me!" The End. And what? In a supposedly visual medium you've been conned into watching ... nothing. I fugging hate it.
May 10, 2016
Europe Report has this post-discovery documentary style, which left him in some ways, more interesting. In the end, he kind of has a footprint that looks like a mixture of The Blair Witch Project and 2001: A Space Odyssey. I enjoyed the movie, he has a different footprint, intelligent script, crafted completion and high quality effects as opposed to low-budget. A great work of Sebastián Cordero, he deserves all the positive reviews.
Translated by Google Translate :D
½ March 24, 2016
A viagem exploratória a uma das luas de Júpiter revela uma forma de vida nova e assustadora. Feito como um documentário da viagem, mostra o medo e excitaçăo das pessoas em fazer algo que nenhum homem fez antes.
March 4, 2016
A well timed sci-fi fix, nothing more, nothing less.
February 13, 2016
A study of stoicism in a space scientific project. The reportage and editing gave a very realistic feeling.