Four Brothers - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Four Brothers Reviews

September 18, 2017
Moving Marky Mark Melodrama and a Magnificent Supporting Cast...too many to mention. Fionnula Flanagan is probably the MOST Under-rated Actress ever. She changes with her characters and is often So Unrecognizable...you are stunned when you realize...OMG. Fionnula, I am So So Fond of you.
July 17, 2017
Mark Wahlberg plays the white brother in a film about four brothers with no relation who decide to turn there powers of brotherhood into a death hunt the person who killed their mother who comes back as a ghost in one scene to haunt. After killing her killers too early in the film they go on to kill the mob boss in one punch.
½ April 21, 2017
Four Brothers is well written and fantastically acted, but uneven pacing and sub-par directing hold it back from its full potential. Despite some wasted potential, the main cast has very strong chemistry together, making you believe they're brothers. The violence is surprisingly realistic, and the action is fun and intense. Ultimately, this is a mostly well-made film that tried to do too many things at once.
February 21, 2017
I remember watched, This great movie!
½ December 12, 2016
great movie, intesnse, fun, serious, action, funny, story. very entertaining (about 3 viewings)
December 4, 2016
Not a very good movie. Love the talent just not the movie.
August 26, 2016
A few plot holes here and there, but overall, a well put together, enjoyable movie about vengeance and brotherly love. Ending was well put together and not rushed.
½ July 26, 2016
Overall a very fun entertaining movie to watch with friends or family.
July 23, 2016
Five stars hands down! Love the unity, United we stand! Bring back prayer in schools, one nation under God "INDIVISIBLE"!!!!
½ July 16, 2016
Nothing better than taking revenge of your mother's killers ...Alright ! SOMDVD
June 25, 2016
The camaraderie between the four lead actors for the most part makes up for Singleton's often scattershot direction
June 20, 2016
Four adopted brothers come home to solve and avenge the killing of their mother. Andre Benjamin really surprised me in this one. I believe it was one of his first films as a true actor and he did great. This movie was very well written. The banter between the four actors playing the brothers seemed almost totally genuine like they actually had all grown up together. Very enjoyable. Definitely check this one out.
May 18, 2016
What a terrible movie! I was expecting more "The Departed" and less "21 jump street" so lame. I wanted a dark gangster movie.
May 15, 2016
This movie is proof that critics have no clue what entertainment is. If people like it, its a good movie, and this movie was amazing.
May 10, 2016
Fantastic performances all around but suffers from a mainstream made film that could've been made into a fantastic crime drama.
May 4, 2016
Just a good movie. Not deep. Just fun.
April 22, 2016
Great movie to see. Good acting and solid script. Great weekend movie
March 11, 2016
really good film..really enjoyed it especially since I picked it up for £1 lol
January 6, 2016
It had some awesome actors but the movie was just alright
January 5, 2016
this movie have all the girls Want, drama acción and a really cute and creep tall nd white guy