Free Solo Reviews

• Jul 27, 2020

The cinematography in this movie is incredible seeing as they are on a giant wall of granite. Alex's determination is remarkable and inspiring.

• Jul 27, 2020

This was a great documentary! I was on the edge of my seat the whole time... It was great to see an inside look at why he made the attempt to do this. I think it kind of helped shed some light on that. Great documentary!!

• Jul 21, 2020

A white-knuckle, sweaty-palm, heart-stopping watch. Even though you know he makes it, watching what he does on a sheer rock face, 2500 above ground with no rope is just jaw dropping. What makes it work as more than just an adventure picture is the early stuff exploring his character and motivation. He seems affable and pleasant enough but there just seems to be a blank space where his emotions should be. Fascinating.

• Jul 02, 2020

Iincreible, gran documental

Iincreible, gran documental

• Jul 02, 2020

An absolute stunner of a documentary. Free Solo will have you on the edge of your seat.

• Jun 24, 2020

The dynamics between Alex and the film crew ( his friends) made for great tension...good story lines...courage, believing in "you".....follow your heart...good every all ages !

• May 28, 2020

Truly amazing what you can accomplish with sheer determination. If you've ever wanted to overcome anything, if you've ever had a goal you think you cannot achieve watch this documentary.

• May 20, 2020

amazing absolutely brilliant

amazing absolutely brilliant

• May 04, 2020

This adventure documentary was very thrilling and intense. Alex Honnold is a very courageous person with a lot of guts and confidence. When he climbed the El Capitan Wall at Yosemite National Park without any equipment, I was truly amazed. He's different from almost everyone in the world. Not many people would even want to attempt the miraculous feat that he conquered. In my opinion, he's superhuman. If you haven't seen this documentary yet, I suggest you check it out sometime. It's an amazing story.

• May 01, 2020