Ghostbusters - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Ghostbusters Reviews

March 18, 2019
Watched this on Netflix with my wife... it was hot garbage. We both hated it. Terrible jokes. Why must you continue to 'reboot' classics and absolutely ruin them?
March 17, 2019
This movie was horrible. Where is the original cast?
½ March 17, 2019
What even happened in this movie?
It is probably the most forgettable film I've ever watched.
½ March 16, 2019
It was a funny and family friendly movie
½ March 16, 2019
This is a comedy that isn't funny.
½ March 16, 2019
I waited till now to watch this, to avoid all the hype and bias.

It's dire. I laughed once. Can't remember at exactly what but it was one line from a side character who appeared just for the line. Lack of laughs aside, it's way too long, meandering and desperately thin on story and characterisation. Couple of hours of my life i wont get back.
March 16, 2019
This is actually pretty good. A little disappointed about all the hate the film got during its release. These three women are hilarious and entertaining to watch.
March 14, 2019
didn't keep my interest
½ March 14, 2019
Horrible pointless movie. Nothing was funny in this movie.
March 14, 2019
Wow, people were really hard on this movie. Eh, it was okay. I would watch it again on TV. The ending was an obvious setup for a sequel. It would be silly at this point if they didn't follow through with it, since the ending sort of promised one. Hopefully, the next one is ten times funnier.

Update: Had to bump this up from 2.5 to 3.0. It has become one of my favorite films to click on if I see it on the TV guide. Extremely re-watchable.
½ March 13, 2019
Absolutely horrible film. A remake is never even close to the original. This remake was almost made to completely trash the original. Would not recommend at all!!!!
½ March 12, 2019
poorly written and unlikeable characters made this movie the mess it is,don't blame the men
March 12, 2019
It was not as bad as the reviews would lead you to believe. The script was seriously lacking and the movie seemed to drag on and on but it did have some very funny moments here and there.
½ March 11, 2019
Boring movie that never should have been made. Don't waste your time or money on this.
½ March 11, 2019
Dismal. Get a classic and ruin it. I have seen Pok√ (C)mon episodes with more comedy. Please please don't destroy anymore classics
½ March 11, 2019
A movie I wanted to like but didn't.
March 10, 2019
Best film of the decade!
March 10, 2019
Very poor writing, not funny and only relates to the originals in name only.
½ March 10, 2019
should not have benn made
March 10, 2019
Recap of the 80s box office success with an all-female hero cast ist just as silly as the original, but likewise mildly entertaining.