Ghostbusters Reviews

• 5d ago

Oh why oh why. It's really a disaster. This is how you completely destroy what 1&2 build.

• 6d ago

Incrível!!! Ótimo filme!!!! Quem não gostou são aquelas pessoas que só de saber que qualquer filme vai ter um reboot elas já não gostam.

• Feb 12, 2020

Boring and unfunny. Another franchise killed.

Boring and unfunny. Another franchise killed.

• Feb 12, 2020

This movie is the epitome of garbage. Now i wont just compare it to the original because that would be unfair also it, doesnt matter that it is an all female cast. The movie is only bad becuase of the writing. These characters arent likable or funny or relatable. There is nothing tieing us to these characters. Also the jokes are just lazy. There is a joke about dumplings some many times that it just shows how little effort was put in this. The only reason i didnt put this at 1 star was entirely because of kate mkinnon and kristen wiig. They are a bit one note but the acting was on Point

• Feb 11, 2020

bastante malas interpretaciones, una pelicula que prometía mucho y no fue solvente

• Feb 11, 2020

I was very excited to see ghostbusters. But this failed miserably while trying for something that is not ghostbusters. When I watched this, I did jump back and watch the first one again to try to see and appreciate both.... but in the end, it showed me that my movie was taken and wrapped around a terrible movie. This movie is NOT ghostbusters. It's an attempt to do 'the right thing' but at the expanse and cost of the movie itself. Please, if you want people to 'listen', don't make a movie or a show, and wrap it around the ideology. The idea is good, but the vehicle is not supposed to be entertainment. People spend money ON THINGS they like.

• Feb 09, 2020

Forced comedy. All that time spent watching this movie I wished I was watching the 80's Ghostbusters

• Feb 05, 2020

Takes talent to gather a group of comedians and make them unfunny in a comedy. It was just too forced and the pacing was off. Chris Hemsworth makes it bearable.

• Feb 02, 2020

It's not NEARLY as bad as people online make it out to be. In fact, it was actually a pretty delightful watch. That being said, the script is soooo weak. The actors have to work their asses off to make it even serviceable. I think it's worth a watch if you have young kids(Under 12) and want to have fun at halloween with a goofy halloween movie.

• Jan 31, 2020

It was not good. It was too much SNL jokes and bad timing. Chris Hemswroth was in it....why?