Going in Style Reviews

• 3d ago

This movie is the shit. Fuck you rotten tomatoes!!

This movie is the shit. Fuck you rotten tomatoes!!

• Jun 11, 2019

Good plot, in my opinion is rather realistic and is a good time.

Good plot, in my opinion is rather realistic and is a good time.

• Jun 11, 2019

THIS MOVIE WAS HILARIOUS! I do not care what anybody says, this movie is a comedic gem. I hadn’t laughed this hard during a film in quite awhile. The entire supermarket scene alone is worth the watch.

• Apr 19, 2019

Good light hearted entertainment. Little bit of swearing so not a kids movie.

Good light hearted entertainment. Little bit of swearing so not a kids movie.

• Apr 13, 2019

I watched this with my parents and they enjoyed it just as much as I did. I think they made a comedy for all ages with this one. The storyline was easy but super fun if you ask me. I laughed out loud quite a few times and the cast was amazing. With just the right amount of drama and excitement mixed with the fun stuff to keep people on their toes. Sooo yes, it's a good one created for many different ages. For whenever you want to watch an easy going, not a too complicated movie. I recommend this.

• Apr 11, 2019

Very simply an excuse to see four old stars... maybe 5... sleepwalk through a film for the occasional nice bit of dialogue. Best kept for a sleepy medicine induced sleepy afternoon.

• Mar 05, 2019

Going in Style lacks abundant laughs and is predictable all the way through. That being said, it's impossible to resist the movie's charming cast and overall kind-hearted nature.

• Feb 20, 2019