Gravity - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Gravity Reviews

½ February 11, 2017
'Gravity' first half is amazing: jaw-dropping visuals and incredible camerawork, combined with an astonishing cinematography and an intense performance by Bullock, create a claustrophobic feeling and a considerable amount of tension. *SPOILERS*
Unfortunately, once Bullock reaches the first spaceship, the films slows down considerably, and too often relies on melodramatic dialogue and over-the-top moments (the George Clooney hallucination). Furthermore, some implausible scenes that repeat themselves too often somehow hinder the movie, stopping it from living up to the first act.
½ February 7, 2017
zzzz Seriously fuck this snoozefest shit.
½ February 7, 2017
This is an edge-of-your-seat kind of film. It keeps you engaged after things start going wrong on what was a routine NASA space shuttle mission.
January 30, 2017
Based on the critics high marks, I expected so much more out of this movie. Was super surprised to see how boring it was. Maybe you have to be in the right mood for this one? Main problem with the movie is that there is no character development. Combine that with super heavy emotional sharing, and it's actually awkward -- you know you're supposed to care about the character, but you just don't.
January 22, 2017
Crap movie!! Sandras voice increbily annoying and drwals rather listen to a cat fight than her voice!
½ January 21, 2017
Good visuals but very bad movie. Woman goes to space and needs to be saved by man. Doesn't manage to do anything right, and lots of simple things wrong that should have disqualified her from being an astronaut. Seems patronizing to the many talented women that have been to space and were not as incompetent as this astronaut.
½ January 20, 2017
sorry to inform u, but this movie has no story which means 0 stars from me... a couple of cool scenes & nice cgi do not justify the 80-96% positive reviews... almost fell asleep, twice, not kidding u...
January 20, 2017
Not exactly as "stunning" as reported, but it does have impressive CGI and 3D. The performances aren't bad too. There are two cuts of this film. Only the theatrical cut is in 3D. Both cuts are on Blu-Ray.
½ January 19, 2017
LITERALLY SANDRA BULLOCK FLOATING AROUND IN SPACE FOR 2 PLUS HOURS not worth your time ?
January 14, 2017
This movie was robbed of best picture. Im sorry, If a movie wins best cinematography, best directing, best film editing, best music, best sound editing, mixing, visual effects, that is your best picture of the year. Finished.
½ January 14, 2017
Extremely stupid movie
January 13, 2017
I am giving this movie 1 star only because it was short. So I was only bored for 1.5 hours.
January 12, 2017
Worst space movie ever.. painful to watch.
½ January 9, 2017
If u wanna pay ten dollars to watch Sandra Bullock scream for 2 hours be my guest.
½ January 6, 2017
Fucking bollocks. I wish that frog at the end had killed her.
December 30, 2016
The Visual effects is un believable
½ December 29, 2016
Visually spectacular, plot is okay, Sandra bullock and George Clooney excellent
½ December 27, 2016
Surprisingly disappointing after reading such great reviews. Boring, cheesy, silly. Looks great but otherwise it's a no from me.
½ December 25, 2016
The movie was decent, but it's. it something I would add to my collection of movies. I do wish I would have seen it in the theaters just for the effects. Sandra Bullock is a good actress and did a good job holding down the movie by herself.
½ December 22, 2016
CGI works great. A must see for all space fans. However it's over-rated