Labyrinth - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Labyrinth Reviews

½ August 27, 2017
Scared the s*** out of me when I was a kid but loved it when I saw the second time. RIP David Bowie you beautiful bastard.
August 17, 2017
Nope. No flaws. This movie is exactly what it needs to be and it does it perfectly. The goblins, the music both Bowie's and Trevor Jones, the sets, Hoggle, Ludo, Sir Ditimus, Ambrosias, the Bowie, and The Connolly... All perfect! I heart this movie just as much now as I did when I saw it at 8 years old.
August 16, 2017
One of my most favorite movies of all time. Could watch over and over probably on a daily basis. Wish there were many more movies like this! I love it! ??????
½ August 12, 2017
This is a classic. It perfectly blends its actors and puppets with imagination and creativity. The late David Bowie also does a pretty good job, as do the other actors. This isn't perfect, but it is still a really good and classic film.
August 10, 2017
amazing movie as well as the sound track David Bowie played a grate goblin king all were grate amazing movie
½ August 5, 2017
This movie is amazing it is a work of art the puppet are amazing the songs are memorable and the acting is wonderful and also David Bowie steals the spotlight in every second of the movie he isn't in
July 16, 2017
This was super fun. Really enjoyed it.
July 5, 2017
a timeless classic with a perfect performance by david bowie.
June 30, 2017
One of the best movies I've ever seen! My absolute favorite while growing up. Wonderful acting, soundtrack, puppeteer work, and story. The juggling work done by another under Bowies shirt was flawless and amazing also. A+ movie and my favorite.
½ June 21, 2017
I move the stars for no one.
June 21, 2017
Without a doubt the most imaginative film ever created. Jim Henson is a genius and combined with Terry Gilliam's brilliance, and David Bowie's charisma and musical talent, it's impossible not to love this film.
May 27, 2017
One of Henson's most amazing pieces of work, Labyrinth has a good story and a stellar soundtrack by David Bowie
May 20, 2017
Greatest movie ever. I see something new every time I watch this movie.
May 19, 2017
One of the movies that can never be recreated in any form to capture the epic nature and nostalgiac feeling it will give you after only the very first watch. Will live on for generation after generation without a damper. Maximum rating of a 5/5.
½ May 16, 2017
Strange very interesting soundtrack a great fantasy film with fun side characters and some funny moments
½ May 7, 2017
This was a amazing movie! Only some minor problems. Jim Henson once again showed us his great imagination.
½ April 27, 2017
Forced to watch this in art class. Everyone except our teacher thought it was absolutely dumb and had no good plot and the actors weren't even good overall this is the worst movie I have ever seen in my life
April 20, 2017
Love this movie! Just watched it in 4k! Pretty!
April 17, 2017
Movie afternoon with Gertie.

Jim Henson in his prime. Zavid as the Goblin King. Perfect Bank holiday fare.