Maid in Manhattan Reviews

• May 18, 2019

A chick flick, Rom Com, call what you like, but I liked this movie. One of those predictable but nonetheless enjoyable movies.Not fantastic I grant you, but more serving than the current audience scores. If you like Rom Coms, watch it and make up your own mind.

• Dec 31, 2017

Turns my stomach every time networks get out of ideas of programming for weekends or holidays, and decide to broadcast this piece of crap.

• Jul 09, 2017

I'm sorry, but this universe where becoming a hotel manager is a lofty, unobtainable goal is just stupid.

• Jan 26, 2017

So incredibly predictable and at times soooo cheesy

So incredibly predictable and at times soooo cheesy

• Oct 14, 2016

i mean its JLO what's not to love

i mean its JLO what's not to love

• Jul 11, 2016

This is s great movie and I love Jennifer Lopez but it's so basic. This movie has a theme that has been overused.

• Jun 09, 2016

Maid hits the jackpot in this comedy ripoff of Cinderella.

Maid hits the jackpot in this comedy ripoff of Cinderella.

• Mar 08, 2016

Wasn't as good as I expected it to be, but it was a nice movie to watch. Jennifer Lopez did good and the message was nice.

• Mar 05, 2016

I don't ever plan on watching this film again, but I'll admit the dialogue and characterization was pretty good, just as anyone should expect from a story by John Hughes. Otherwise move along people, there's nothing new here.

• Feb 23, 2016

I used to have a crush on Ralph Fiennes, and watched this a few times in my teens/20s. However, I recently revisited it on Netflix and, wow, this film is so pandering to what filmmakers think women want to see in a romantic comedy, it fails on all accounts. The acting is still fine by Fiennes, but the rest is meh.