The Muppet Christmas Carol - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Muppet Christmas Carol Reviews

December 10, 2017
one of the greatest versions of the story. stunning music and humour. easily the best muppet film
December 10, 2017
171210: Much like Scrooge, I was feeling a little more love this season. In reality, there has only been one great Muppet movie, The Muppet Movie (1979).
December 10, 2017
I've never warmed to the Muppets, and this Dickens parody hasn't changed that. If you like twee puppetry and heavy-handed jokiness, fine. But if you prefer your Carol darker, scarier, more serious, avoid. Caine is fine in the early parts, but is eventually swamped by the cutes.
December 9, 2017
Funny and full of cheer the Muppets Christmas Carol brings the classic tale to life with its love able cast of actors and muppets alike.
December 7, 2017
This is as funny as it is heartwarming.
½ December 7, 2017
My favorite Muppet movie and my favorite adaptation of the many adaptations of Charles Dickens' classic.
December 1, 2017
I love this show. This and Polar Express are my 2 favorite Christmas movies. Yes, even more so than It's A Wonderful Life...which I do like.
October 24, 2017
This is one of our favorite Muppet Christmas movie for our Childhood in 90s
July 31, 2017
The best Christmas film ever produced. Classic muppet wit juxtaposed against a serious but beloved Michael Caine. The set and feel of the film is so cozy and perfect : it's better when watched on a video tape rather than DVD because it's given extra fuzzy orange lighting. The songs have gone down in my mind as the best xmas songs ever. Overall is just a perfect childhood film
July 3, 2017
Check out the muppets do Christmas and kids will enjoy this I bet
April 20, 2017
Delightful from beginning to end. This is an every-year holiday must.
January 3, 2017
I'm glad I saw it with Dana. It was a fun movie and I'd be happy to watch it again sometime. I'm not a big enough fan of the Muppets to really love it, but the story was true to the original with some added songs and extras.
½ January 2, 2017
Classic Christmas fare! It's not Christmas unless this film is watched! Great songs, perfect casting of Michael Caine and the Muppets what is there not to like?
December 27, 2016
Great Muppet Christmas movie starring the guy who plays Alfred in the dark knight trilogy. This is a great Christmas movie with the Muppets. The Muppets could never go wrong, even though this movie isn't starring a Muppet but an actual human being. It feels like a Muppets movie but at the same time has a seasame street vibe to it with the people. I thought this movie would be bad because Kermit the frog isn't starring the movie but the guy who plays Ebenezer sgrooge does a fantastic job , I love the story of Ebenezer srooge , it's just feel good movie.
December 25, 2016
The turn is too sudden, but a nice enough movie.
jamrcla
½ December 24, 2016
Easily the best Muppet's movie ever, A great take on the classic tale, Some catchy songs, Funny humour, Michael Caine was great but some bits may scare younger kids but there's allot of fun to be had.
December 21, 2016
I couldn't think of a single reason not to give this 5 stars. A perfect version of classic Christmas tale.
½ December 20, 2016
The Muppets add a bit of joy in another adaptation of the beloved Christmas Classic
December 16, 2016
Absolutely worth a yearly watch... CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!
December 11, 2016
Unfortunately this movie gets edited for time a lot. Worth renting or buying DVD to see all the songs. Michael Caine is a Great Scrooge. Just had it's 24th anniversary.