New Year's Eve - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

January 3, 2017
awesome, awesome, awesome
Surprisingly, it was actually a decent watch for New Year's Eve. Grade: B-
½ December 31, 2016
Pointsit hyvälle näyttelijäkaatille sekä Jon Bon Joville. (y)
December 31, 2016
New Year's Eve boasts a talented cast and has the best of intentions. Sadly, compared to Love Actually another romantic dramedy starring an ensemble cast in a series of stories which may or may not be connected, it comes out as a bit of a disappointment which ends up being a bit bland. I didn't hate it as much as some other people. However, I still felt it didn't quite live up to its true potential given the star-studded cast.
December 31, 2016
There's no story whatsoever in it
December 26, 2016
Basically, it's love actually.
½ December 24, 2016
Crap we've seen a million times before
December 21, 2016
Great casting. Loved this movie. I wish they would do more movies like this.
December 20, 2016
Cast perduto in una romantica commedia glassata di fondotinta e buoni sentimenti
December 8, 2016
An all star cast isn't convincing enough for me to waste two hours of my life on!
September 6, 2016
That movie make me love New York spirit so damn much.
acting & story telling was great .
½ August 11, 2016
This movie tricked me so badly. You'll know it when you get tricked, it's awesome. Pretty good, not as good as Valentines Day, though.
March 1, 2016
this was a very funny actionpack feel loved it thank you very much for making quality films again
½ December 31, 2015
Similar to the film Valentine day, wasn't a bad watch!
December 22, 2015
Similar take to Love Actually...it's no wonder I got bored.
July 31, 2015
Looks like Valentines Day but this time it's new years eve. Liked Valentines Day so this looks interesting
June 4, 2015
Garry Marshall, I've officially lost all faith in you. It's like he realized all the mistakes of Valentine's Day and then exacerbated them in New Year's Eve. Awful.
May 16, 2015
So many of my favorite actors all in one movie...Amazing. Despite what others think of this movie I liked it a lot
May 4, 2015
Great movie. I watch it over and over.