New Year's Eve - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

New Year's Eve Reviews

September 6, 2016
That movie make me love New York spirit so damn much.
acting & story telling was great .
½ August 11, 2016
This movie tricked me so badly. You'll know it when you get tricked, it's awesome. Pretty good, not as good as Valentines Day, though.
June 13, 2016
Great casting. Loved this movie. I wish they would do more movies like this.
March 1, 2016
this was a very funny actionpack feel loved it thank you very much for making quality films again
½ December 31, 2015
Similar to the film Valentine day, wasn't a bad watch!
December 22, 2015
Similar take to Love's no wonder I got bored.
July 31, 2015
Looks like Valentines Day but this time it's new years eve. Liked Valentines Day so this looks interesting
June 4, 2015
Garry Marshall, I've officially lost all faith in you. It's like he realized all the mistakes of Valentine's Day and then exacerbated them in New Year's Eve. Awful.
May 16, 2015
So many of my favorite actors all in one movie...Amazing. Despite what others think of this movie I liked it a lot
May 4, 2015
Great movie. I watch it over and over.
May 3, 2015
Absolutely great for a late night rom-com. Extremely, watchable.
½ April 10, 2015
Just for the cast!!! There is so much going on, you can't remember or appreciate anything, it's more a parade then a movie, but it's great to watch.
March 28, 2015
Good movie, fun and crazy!
March 19, 2015
I loved this movie - it was sweet, funny, touching, and fresh! :) And some of the best actors are playing in it! :) Two thumbs up! :)
March 10, 2015
Feel good film. Good story lines.
March 8, 2015
Baffled that such an amazing cast could be persuaded to appear in this turd of a film.
January 18, 2015
Better than "Valentine's Day," with the same enjoyment and characterization bringing in some surprises and heart. (A-)

(Full review coming soon)
½ January 15, 2015
Not as bad as I thought,
January 9, 2015
Valentine's day was sweet and funny. What happened with this one? Just a bunch of celebrities in a boring new year's eve story. And all that product placement was so annoying. Ok the ending and the bloopers were cute but they can't make up for the rest of the 2 hours.