No Manches Frida Reviews

• Feb 20, 2020

La mayor obra de arte del siglo

La mayor obra de arte del siglo

• Oct 28, 2019

In my opinion this movie is not so good, the performance of Omar Chaparro is not so good, in my opinion it does not turn out to be a good actor, much less in this type of movies. It would probably have been better if the main actor would be an actor who does dedicate himself completely to acting. It is also a typical movie, with a very simple type of comedy that does not go beyond what we see in most movies of this type.

• Oct 20, 2019

Comedia absurda, sin chiste, actores sin carisma, pésima comedia.

Comedia absurda, sin chiste, actores sin carisma, pésima comedia.

• Oct 11, 2019

Mexican cinema declines more and more, movies, vulgar things that net only the only and different like

• Apr 22, 2019

Omar Chaparro and Martha Higareda are a great movie couple

Omar Chaparro and Martha Higareda are a great movie couple

• Feb 09, 2019

Another desperate attempt to copy the typical american school films, another great disappointment in Mexican cinematography.

• Feb 08, 2018

So many biased reviews, i can guarantee most of the reviews here are biased because its a mexican film and they don't even give thoughts to why they think its a horrible movie, they're either too offended by the humor, lack a good sense of humor or are both ending up being sjws. this movie was great and is by far my favorite mexican movie.

• Jun 03, 2017