The Pacifier - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Pacifier Reviews

November 10, 2016
I watched this movie when I was a kid. It's still as funny as I remembered. It's one of my favorite silly and predictable movies.
October 1, 2016
A home comedy very similar to "kindergarden cop" many many years ago.
September 3, 2016
9/3/2016: An ok family comedy. A bit cheesy, but fairly entertaining.
½ July 2, 2016
Not the worst comedy of all time, but is far from a good film.
June 28, 2016
A unique movie for Vin.
½ June 17, 2016
This is not the tale of Steph Curry's binky that he threw out of his mouth in game 6 of the 16' nba finals. Vin Disel is a navy seal turned leader of children of the same family. Dont ya just love a movie blooper when bologna full of mustard falls on Vin's fresh white v-neck and walks into the next room and its fresh again? :) Good family fun
June 3, 2016
I love Vin Diesel in this movie. Can't stop looking at him.
½ May 28, 2016
If you're looking for a good story, and good performances, don't bother with this movie. If you want to sit back and just watch a family movie then this is something you might want to give a chance.
½ May 27, 2016
Vin Diesel steals the screen in this Disney's laughable (in the wrong ways) attempt to clone a light-version of terrible comedy movies.
April 6, 2016
I don't care what critics and the people say about this movie. Vin Diesel was excellent in this movie, even if he isn't the kick-butt action star everyone else is used to. The movie was amusing, entertaining, and a must-see (whether you agree or not).
April 1, 2016
I just watched The Pacifier and I have to say it is a funny family friendly comedy that will keep you laughing. You see Vin Diesel in a new light with some great comic timing and a much more softer side.
This movie also has Lauren Graham from The Gilmore Girls and Brad Garrett from Everyone Loves Raymond as well.
Its about a navy seal has to come into a family and look after the family while the mother goes on a trip and all hell breaks loose while she is away and it becomes a action packed version of Mary Poppins.
It is an old movie but a movie worth watching and having as part of your movie collection.
Suitable for all ages.
½ March 27, 2016
Predictably silly, ridiculous, horrible acting, but it is what it is, a mo or a 5 or 6 year old will enjoy.
February 14, 2016
Loved the concept. Acting by the lead was stiff and bogged the movie. The final conflict was underwhelming. With better fights prior to.
February 12, 2016
I don't know what people are talking about. This movie was pretty funny.
½ January 27, 2016
I really liked this movie, it had a cute storyline.
January 15, 2016
It basically a remake of Mr Nanny. And just as bad, and stupid, and cliche, and forgettable.
½ August 30, 2015
One and a half stars for making me smile despite the cheesiness.
And a solid star for acting of Morgan York as Lulu and Max Thieriot as Seth... and the fact that the pet was a duck.
½ August 4, 2015
I watched it cuz it was there. Netflix needs to start bringing in some NEW movies.
August 3, 2015
Very unrealistic. At no Costco can anyone get a parking spot that close more than once!! And he got through the Costco check out in like 30 seconds flat! That's setting unrealistic standards for all Costco workers and shoppers everywhere!
½ July 5, 2015
I can't remember a single thing from this movie even though I know I saw it around the time of its release. Clearly, critics agree.