Race to Witch Mountain - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Race to Witch Mountain Reviews

½ September 16, 2017
de lo más flojo que hay y el final como muy x...
½ July 4, 2017
Good film though I felt it moved rather quickly. Not as much special effects as I would have liked but I'd watch it again.
May 24, 2017
Very intense! Took awhile to explain everything though. OH and very cool music!

Wait, Why did I rate this 4 stars??!!! Hahaha. I must've been very young. Well, 16 at least. Sheesh not that exciting of a movie. Just a Kid's flick. ??
February 2, 2017
It's good movie to watch
½ January 14, 2017
Awesome action packed movie with great acting and great story.
½ July 5, 2016
Not too terrible for a family friendly adventure.
½ June 28, 2016
Race to Witch Mountain is action-packed and adventurous. This movies plot is brilliant. Disney has brought us another great movie. I would very much suggest this movie.
½ June 25, 2016
Mesmo com atuações boas,efeitos visuais bem feitos e maquiagem impressionante,A Montanha Enfeitiçada peca em roteiro e historia,E se resume só aquilo que o roteiro criou.
April 9, 2016
One of the worst Dwayne Johnson/Disney movies I've ever seen.
March 9, 2016
If you can't stand the heat stop to trying to smell what Dwayne Johnson is cooking in the kitchen
January 4, 2016
a fiction with dumb science
October 26, 2015
Saw the first one might as well see this one
October 9, 2015
I can't wait to see this. I really enjoyed the original from MANY years ago.... :)
September 12, 2015
Great family movie with action.
½ August 19, 2015
An ex-wrestler, now a taxi driver in Vegas, finds a couple of aliens in his taxi and proceeds to help them try and get back home while the men in black chase him around with the intention of using his cargo for their evil experiments. A bit more advanced that your typical Disney film but still stuff for kids.
½ July 26, 2015
Exactly what you expect, which is solid family entertainment.
July 10, 2015
I watched this movie not too too long ago, it was great. c:
June 23, 2015
I think this one's going to be good. I've seen the other ones.
June 2, 2015
LOOKS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!
May 24, 2015
I wasn't keen on the storyline for this movie and lost interest quite fast. There were a couple of funny parts but the 2 children in it were quite irritating.