Rambo III Reviews

• May 06, 2019

More beefburger for the brain. Our favourite meathead grunts and groans as usual with lots of gunfire and explosions going on.

• Apr 08, 2019

It's action driven. It doesn't have to be the best Rambo. 3/5

It's action driven. It doesn't have to be the best Rambo. 3/5

• Mar 23, 2019

For an action movie and particularly a Rambo franchise, this movie was great! At least compared to the crap CGI action movies coming out today. Everything you see is real. I had to look up the film location because it looked like Afghanistan. The only corny part was the opening set-up.

• Feb 03, 2019

it's Rambo ....he deserves a 5

it's Rambo ....he deserves a 5

• Dec 13, 2018

Good action packed sequel!!

Good action packed sequel!!

• Nov 08, 2018

Definitely the weakest of the whole Rambo series.

Definitely the weakest of the whole Rambo series.

• Oct 15, 2018

I love this movie so much. Just a little bit better than the second one. But a lot better than the first one. Stallone continues to be great playing Rambo. This movie is so awesome.

• Jun 25, 2018

Terrible third installment in the Rambo franchise. I’ll forget this movie in a day.

• Jun 24, 2018

This ones just OK. Great ending but seemed to preach a little too much and is very slow in the middle. If you're gonna watch them all definitely go for it but if youre just watching one I'd pick any of the others.

• Apr 27, 2018

re review the opening of the film is strong enough, Rambo is approached by his longtime friend and mentor Trautman and is asked to help him fight Russians in Afghanistan to which he declines. Considering that Rambo was betrayed by the government not once but twice in the previous 2 movies it makes sense why he would be reluctant to do so. but starting with the capture of colonel Trautman, the film really goes downhill, the film had a Guinness world record for most deaths (until Rambo 4). However Rambo who may have recovered from his post war trauma in part 2 doesn't act like Rambo. as i said he might be over the Vietnam war but there is literally no sign of his mental state. even though ironically he still has his horrible scars on his chest. but what i really don't like is that he cracks jokes and one liners like John Matrix from commando. in first blood he was a damaged hero with PTSD, now he's a stereotypical action hero who can take on an army all alone.