Spaceballs Reviews

• 15h ago

Look, it's a spoof. We know. But it's the Star Wars of the tongue-in-cheek world, and I'd watch it again and again every few years because I love it just as much every time. So if you want a good chuckle then I highly recommend it.

• Mar 27, 2020

Will Spaceballs compare to Mel Brooks' finest movies, probably not, but for what this movie was, a parody/spoof movie, it's really a fun watch. Still waiting for Spaceballs 2: The search for more money.

• Feb 13, 2020

I've seen this movie a couple times and it's so stupid yet I understand the stupidity. I still don't know whether to hate this movie or like this movie. I guess I'm stuck in limbo.

• Feb 01, 2020

I went with 2 stars on this movie, I thought that this movie was alright kinda funny. 80's spoof of Star Wars I have seen it many times and I would watch it again. The first time I seen this movie was years ago so nostalgic movie from back in the day 2 stars.

• Jan 10, 2020

This is a funny spoof movie that ranges from Star Wars/Trek and even planet of the apes, the humor is on point and WW2 jokes are even better, regardless of how repetitive or silly some of it's characters seem it's a perfect spoof

• Jan 02, 2020

Still waiting for Spaceballs 2: The Search for More Money ;)

Still waiting for Spaceballs 2: The Search for More Money ;)

• Jan 01, 2020

Better than the new Star Wars movies. A true classic! Just watched again for the hundred and one times.

• Dec 28, 2019

This is one of my favourite movies of all time! It's a perfect sattire combining the best elements of Star Wars and Star Trek, then just laughing at it without losing class, it's just the best.

• Dec 13, 2019

Loved It.....or else, Pizza's going to send out for you!

Loved It.....or else, Pizza's going to send out for you!

• Dec 11, 2019

Spaceballs 2: The Search For More Money!

Spaceballs 2: The Search For More Money!