Stay Reviews

• Aug 03, 2019

Critics got this completely wrong with this one. Once you get to the ending it all makes sense. Fantastic performance from Gosling. This is a criminally underrated and overlooked masterpiece. Go and watch it now if you haven't already.

• Aug 01, 2019

My favorite movie of all time. I cry every time

My favorite movie of all time. I cry every time

• Nov 15, 2018

Critics obviously didn't understand the movie.

Critics obviously didn't understand the movie.

• Aug 02, 2018

It is both straightforward and abstract, using cinematic tricks to put the audience in Sam/Henry's headspace. The result is a bit a sense of intentional vertigo that may cloud the films ultimately humanist point.

• Sep 09, 2017

God this film was boring to watch! It lacked a sense of urgency and energy for a suspenseful thriller. I also, absolutely, hated the scene transitions as I thought they were distracting and dizzying.

• Jul 22, 2017

Worst movie ever! Without reading someone's analytical notes about what the movie is really about it is impossible to understand!

• Jun 30, 2017

This is one of the best psychological thrillers i've seen, it has its own unique style and direction and is a unnoticed masterpiece, and to make it so, you have to think.

• Mar 08, 2017

I didn't understand why this movie was even made. Sorry.

I didn't understand why this movie was even made. Sorry.

• Feb 15, 2017

During the movie, I struggled to figure out what was going on, but kinda figured it out at the end. The big reveal in these types of movies determines whether I like it or not. Well, I hated the movie. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone.

• Dec 12, 2016

Critics just don't want to THINK. THINK and everything will make perfect sense! Brilliant.