Super Troopers 2 Reviews

• Mar 23, 2020

This is not an Oscar winning movie. This is not a movie for snobbish movie critics. This is not a movie for hard up Canadians who cannot take a joke. This IS a movie for those with open minds, dry senses of humor and the ability to laugh at themselves. Broken Lizard takes us back to Vermont in order to reintroduce us to our favorite state troopers. After an unfortunate incident involving actor Fred Savage (which we see during the credits), the boys lose their positions as local police and are forced to get real jobs. When a geographical oversight changes the Canada/US border location, the boys are brought in to be the new local police for the transition. The hilarity ensues due to the Americans being heavily unwanted in the small Canadian town. From dealing with a live bear in the precinct, to the epic show of disrespect by impersonating Mounties and pulling over several vehicles with hilarious rehearsed skits. Personal favorite was the 2 guys approaching on horseback while one of them carried the siren. I loved this film, a mindless romp filled with dick, fart and sex jokes. The accents are a bit much but as a Canadian I do the same thing when impersonating the French Canadian accent.

• Dec 23, 2019

Wow - what a letdown. I was SO excited about this movie and now I'm wishing it hadn't come out yet. They tried too hard on this and it ended up being lame.

• Oct 20, 2019

This one was actually funnier than the 1st one in my opinion.

This one was actually funnier than the 1st one in my opinion.

• Sep 27, 2019

Why wait so long to delay the humor the first movie had. This has its funny moments. Its hard to beat a classic or even be competitive in the comedy world today.

• Aug 13, 2019

Not as good as the first one, but I still enjoy this. Farva was still a dick & the rest guys were stupid as usual. Plus having Sasso, Levine, Lowe & the beautiful Emmanuelle Chriqui was absolutely great.

• Aug 09, 2019

The first one was funny and enjoyable. This one is meaner, more forced, and way less funny. Sometimes movies are better without sequels.

• Jul 22, 2019

Definitely not as good as the original but was still better than I expected it to be. Some really great moments here

• Jul 20, 2019

They rehashed old jokes and plot. Not anything I'll recommend. Still love the first one.

• Jun 30, 2019

I do not understand the negative reviews. If you enjoyed ths original, this one hits it out of the park.

• Jun 29, 2019

When it comes to comedy sequels they are usually hit and miss. In recent years we have had some bad ones such as Joe Dirt 2: Beautiful Loser and Dumb and Dumber To. Super Troopers 2 offers many laughs such as the troopers taking pills and them having no idea what they are for and Farva finally getting his liter of cola. This offers many of the same gags from the first movie but does take a different spin on them. Rob Lowe I was not expecting to be in this movie but you can tell he was having a lot of fun playing the mayor of Canada and worked well with Broken Lizard. If you are a fan of the first one then I also recommend this one and it was a lot of seeing these characters back for another ride and hopefully Broken Lizard makes a sequel to Beerfest next.