The Beales of Grey Gardens Reviews

• Carlos M Super Reviewer
    Feb 05, 2019

There are a lot of priceless scenes here that didn't make into Grey Gardens, so this 'bonus material' is a true gift for the fans who would love to see more of those two women after three decades, even if for others it may just feel like more of the same, though.

• Dec 23, 2016

Just bizarre...... a story of a mother and her grown child with too much money living in seclusion, makes you realize what you don't want !!

• Dec 04, 2016

Pretty much the same as the original Grey Gardens, just like a extended version. But, it somehow help building the entire picture around them, supplementing with additional information and a broader perspective. Every scene is a new dress and a new look, actually making Edie a icon of fashion.

• Nicki M Super Reviewer
    May 17, 2014

Probably could have left it alone after the first one, but still interesting and worth the watch.

• Nov 04, 2012

An extra look at the lives of two outrageous individuals, with footage worthy of being in the original piece, but superb as it is in clips.

• Jun 19, 2012

I know crazy people are great for documentaries and I know documentaries are supposed to be objective, but this film just irritated me. With main characters that won't stop talking (even over each other's sentences), the banality of it all felt like a film by John Cassavetes mixed with a forced stay with those relatives you have that you're forced to visit, but in reality you need to put them in a mental institution.

• Nov 26, 2011

extra footage from the first film, lots of goodies here, too.

extra footage from the first film, lots of goodies here, too.

• May 10, 2011

It was okay, but it was pretty much just footage that they didn't use for Gray Gardens cobbled together. It served no real purpose.

• Oct 20, 2010

More of the same from the grand tramps.

More of the same from the grand tramps.

• Aug 06, 2010

I LOVE these ladies. They are an inspiration.

I LOVE these ladies. They are an inspiration.