The Boss Baby - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Boss Baby Reviews

April 26, 2017
Kids thought it was ok I played on my phone
2.5 - not gonna lie was kinda bored, not as funny and cute as I thought it'd be
½ April 25, 2017
total crap. Little or no funny bits and takes way to long to go anywhere. Really poor
½ April 25, 2017
This movie has a great premise. a simple tale of growing up and dealing with new family members. being the youngest until kindergarten I know what it's like being forced out of the baby seat and the jealousy that it comes with. At times this movie is cute, creative, well animated with cool new styles of animated cut scenes, and really hits home with its story. but all of that is lost in cheap butt jokes, cheesy one-liners, and stupid plot devices. ?
½ April 25, 2017
Surprisingly funny, witty and meta. This is what differs Dreamworks Animation to Disney and Pixar. They doesn't try to make you cry but instead make you really laugh, hard. I had so much fun watching this movie. The animation is just perfect and adorable. Very much recommended.
April 25, 2017
This movie reminded me why I can't stand children. Also I would love for their to only be puppies no children in this world haa there were nice amusing moments tho.
HAD THE WORD F*** IN IT
April 24, 2017
DreamWorks' latest animated feature "The Boss Baby" could have easily been just another animated movie to pass the time, but surprisingly it had much more to it than you'd think. The film playfully puts you into the perspective of the main character Tim, as he deals with his newborn sibling literally invading his life. There's a fantastic overall lesson that teaches younger audiences (especially those who are the eldest) of the importance of loving their younger sibling, which I haven't seen many films of this genre do. Speaking of perspective, there are these brilliantly animated "imagination" sequences that not only entertain, but help older viewers be put into a place of childhood so you can better relate to Tim's character. Details and concepts like that are never wasted in this film, which brought originality to an otherwise clichÚ storyline. Though it suffers from the usual DreamWorks problems in regards to certain jokes and scenes, it ended up not being an overall waste of time.
½ April 24, 2017
Terrible. Absolutely horrible. Uninteresting, convoluted and physic-less.
yaaasssss­???­???­???
½ April 24, 2017
Took Ethan and really enjoyed it with him :)
½ April 24, 2017
I rather enjoyed this movie. Though the grown up in a baby's body was a tad confusing and unsettling! For a boss baby though I felt it's schmaltzy ending was a bit contrived.
½ April 24, 2017
it had some laughs but not as many that were expected from me.
½ April 24, 2017
Yes! Baby's Got Back! ?? But, after seeing it, A lot of Adult Jokes.....
April 24, 2017
doesn't be even deserve half a star. fucking ú7.45 i spent on this movie. would've accepted death in that cinema. i've never rated a movie in my life but i'm here to let you learn from my mistakes out of the goodness of my heart don't fucking see this movie we only went because the trampoline park was closed genuinely was suicidal watching this.
April 23, 2017
Surprisingly wonderful movie which trailer doesn't do justice for. Love how the ending was such a twist and a different energy/feeling than the rest of the movie which affects the audience effectively and in a great way.
I love the adult humor!
April 23, 2017
OK. Pretty predictable and the promotional TV spots to get you into theatre are better than movie.
April 23, 2017
Yes, this movie is not for me, but I had an opportunity to watch and I did; this review is based on someone who is an adult, looking at the recent entertainment for kids nowadays.
TL:DR I liked *some* of it. There is some humor in it appealing for adults or parents.
Quality or "graphics" of the movie is mediocre, nothing like Pixar, Dreamworks or Disney.
The premise is ok? I guess..for kids. There obvious plot holes and errors in "movie logic" but overall I think kids will like it.
Worth it for Alec Baldwin's hilarious Boss Baby