The Boss Baby - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Boss Baby Reviews

September 16, 2018
Buena película bastante graciosa
½ September 10, 2018
Started off decently, exciting, and engaging. As the film went on the plot got lazier and strayed further from the original idea. It is glossed up with hidden adult humor and famous actors that after filming this, they should be owed an apology.
½ September 3, 2018
The film as a whole is kind of a mixed bag. However, the idea that this whole experience is just seen through the eyes of an imaginative kid is actually a great idea and I do think the last 10 minutes is pretty satisfying....at least for a movie like this. The problem is the lack of consistency and realm of any understanding of what is real and what is not.
September 3, 2018
This movie was funny, but I'm surprised it was made in a film. They story line was a little different than what I'm used to, but it wasn't the greatest. I give it three stars because I was laughing at most of the jokes, but the storyline wasn't all that great. I did like the voice actors, so that gives it a boost. Other than that, I'm okay just watching it once.
September 3, 2018
It has some funny moments but over all it's annoying and find but Not the worst movie
September 3, 2018
Felt like just another one in the bunch.. nothing new and nothing extraordinary.
September 2, 2018
My children love this movie! I can't tell you how many times we have watched it.
August 29, 2018
I don't know why this has such Low ratings. I love it! I thought the babies were very cute
August 24, 2018
One golden rule: always pick Pixar first. I got bored after 45 minutes. Not recommended for an adult, nor for a child due to the tone of the jokes.
½ August 22, 2018
Nominated for an oscar people? Seriously? This bathroom accident should be nominated for a razzie.
August 20, 2018
I would say that some films we would watch and get bored watching a few times in a row but the films like this we never do
August 5, 2018
Joyous from beginning to end
½ August 4, 2018
Very funny and kid friendly movie. I would recommend this movie to kids and parents who are interested in kicking back and having some fun. The baby in the movie acts like a boss, but he is very funny and entertaining, as well. This movie is a good selection for all age groups, but not so much for a date night.
July 31, 2018
Somehow Boss Baby creates a enjoyable animated comedy based off a 10 page baby book (I know, I've read it a 100 times). Boss Baby is fun enough to keep your attention even though its plot is absolutely absurd. Its also refreshing to see a story dealing with children's relationships, rather than fury animals, quick whited fish, or you-can-do it cars. Good on ya Baldwin, you picked a winner.
½ July 21, 2018
The whole "young sibling love" is decent enough, but the overall film is tiresome, unnecessary at times, and also a little too vibrant color-wise. The first half of the film was solid, but then drained into dismay a little bit the second half. While wittiness and fast-pacing can be a positive in most animated films, they were used in more of a wrong way than a right way in this feature. DreamWorks usually doesn't fail to disappoint, and this film isn't much of an exception, but alone it looks like an animated film that was high on drugs.
July 12, 2018
Cute story with some really funny and playful visuals. It's more physical comedy is particular really shines at times.
July 2, 2018
Y'all just a bunch of hoes cuz u relly cant appreciate this masterpiece. Get lost haters. I'm dabbing on you so hard rn smh
½ June 28, 2018
There are very rare occasions in which the film is actually funny. Its fine for a kid movie to have some toilet humor but not when 95% of the jokes are based on it. It has heart warming moment near the end but thats mostly the only highlight of this annoying movie.
June 27, 2018
My son and I really loved the Boss Baby. We watched it several time.
This movie is full humorous references from 70s childhood and more recent movies (Lord of the Ring). It is about brotherhood and the world seen through the eyes of a seven and a half years kid.
June 26, 2018
Even more bat-shit than you expect.