The Boss Baby - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Boss Baby Reviews

½ November 14, 2018
I THINK MY TECHER IS BOSS BABY!!!!!??????
November 10, 2018
A common excuse for movies like this is "It's a kids movie. It's not FOR you." This is a stupid and totally false excuse, as good "Kids" movies are charming for all audiences and have you leaving the theater with a warm heart. This movie had me leaving the theater with the opposite.

Alec Baldwin got me into seeing this movie. I highly respect Alec as an actor, and believe he can be very laughable. It is not his performance that bugs me. It is the excuse for the plot- something that a Film writer thought up in seconds. This "plot" phases whole movie, making me angry at all the things it tries to do. It is this that makes it a bad movie, something nobody should put their money into.
November 8, 2018
I went into this movie with low expectations. I expected a cookie-cutter plot, crude humor, and bland character development. I was in for a surprise. The humor was great, and most of it wasn't crude. There were jokes that had my young siblings laughing, and jokes that had my dad laughing. The plot, while predictable, was never boring. And, it took a twist at the end before ending up where I thought it would. The character development--the enmity and then growing bond between boy & baby--was well executed; not jut solved in one scene. Though some things were rushed, for the most part this was a great summer family film everyone ages 1-100 would enjoy. Or something like that.
½ November 6, 2018
Cute for kids--Alec Baldwin does a good job.
October 29, 2018
The Boss Baby has some dazzling visuals, but it becomes very confusing to the point to where I have no idea if what I'm watching is actually happening or if it's all in the kid's mind.

4/10
½ October 8, 2018
Realmente su argumento es bastante cojean te y pierde peso cada ves que su trama va avanzando.por mucho es una de las películas menos interesantes que Dream works puede ofrecer en los últimos tiempos.
½ September 30, 2018
It's "Toy Story" meets "Rugrats".
½ September 27, 2018
But really speaking, it's not like I'm going to throw flowers at this movie, but even so, I'll be as fair as possible. Before continuing, I warn you, yes, believe it or not, I WENT TO SEE THIS THING IN THE CINEMA !! Yo to my first impression, if I did the ugly, because it is a movie that is not worth spending money to see at the movies. The real reason I saw this movie, it was not because my family was watching it, on the contrary, I ONLY WAS TO SEE IT !! Since I am an adult, I can choose any movie to watch, this was it, or the film of the Smurfs 2017. But it was not only because of this that I went to see this movie, but because of schedule issues, it was Sunday and they were just going to be 9:00 pm, and the only movies that were available in the movies at that time, were this movie, or the Live Action of the beauty and the beast. I will not talk much about animation either, because it's Dreamworks, and they've always been pretty good at animation, and they maintain the design of previous Dreamworks movies as Monsters vs. Aliens, or how to train your dragon. Plot: The plot of the film, it is not that it is something innovative, or that I should be surprised or surprised that I have not seen before in the animation. Because from there I say, if the trailers of the movie were seen, they will already know everything that is going to happen, or at least, mostly 5/10.
September 16, 2018
Buena película bastante graciosa
½ September 10, 2018
Started off decently, exciting, and engaging. As the film went on the plot got lazier and strayed further from the original idea. It is glossed up with hidden adult humor and famous actors that after filming this, they should be owed an apology.
½ September 3, 2018
The film as a whole is kind of a mixed bag. However, the idea that this whole experience is just seen through the eyes of an imaginative kid is actually a great idea and I do think the last 10 minutes is pretty satisfying....at least for a movie like this. The problem is the lack of consistency and realm of any understanding of what is real and what is not.
September 3, 2018
This movie was funny, but I'm surprised it was made in a film. They story line was a little different than what I'm used to, but it wasn't the greatest. I give it three stars because I was laughing at most of the jokes, but the storyline wasn't all that great. I did like the voice actors, so that gives it a boost. Other than that, I'm okay just watching it once.
September 3, 2018
It has some funny moments but over all it's annoying and find but Not the worst movie
September 3, 2018
Felt like just another one in the bunch.. nothing new and nothing extraordinary.
September 2, 2018
My children love this movie! I can't tell you how many times we have watched it.
August 29, 2018
I don't know why this has such Low ratings. I love it! I thought the babies were very cute
August 24, 2018
One golden rule: always pick Pixar first. I got bored after 45 minutes. Not recommended for an adult, nor for a child due to the tone of the jokes.
½ August 22, 2018
Nominated for an oscar people? Seriously? This bathroom accident should be nominated for a razzie.
August 20, 2018
I would say that some films we would watch and get bored watching a few times in a row but the films like this we never do
August 5, 2018
Joyous from beginning to end