The Boss Baby - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Boss Baby Reviews

August 16, 2017
It's a brilliant film I can watch it again and again.
½ August 16, 2017
trailer with baldwin talking as a baby made it seem like it could be really funny. barely lasted 20 minutes (0.2 viewings)
August 16, 2017
It wasn't as bad as the ratings. The storyline isn't "great" but it is a cute movie.
August 15, 2017
best movie ever I watched The Boss Baby loads of times, can't think how many times cos I lost count but each time watch the movies it gets funnier each time..
August 14, 2017
Ridiculous and very silly, but enjoyable for the whole family.
August 14, 2017
Not a bad animated film worth a watch
August 14, 2017
not as bad as expected but too random to be funny and just silly a big mess
½ August 13, 2017
Absolutely terrible, weird, and a little creepy. Not appropriate at all for children.
½ August 13, 2017
After watching this film I found the phasing everywhere. I was confused during this film. This film is not bad but it is not good.

However the comedy is on point and the voice acting, but at the end of the day I would say it is an average animated movie for me.
August 13, 2017
Thought it was funny and Delightfull
August 12, 2017
This movie is boring, the jokes rarely get a laugh, and it was painful to sit through.
August 12, 2017
Some parts were kind of funny but not to watch several times.
August 11, 2017
I'll admit, The Boss Baby is absurd, thinly-written, and heavily reliant on poop jokes, but there were enough jokes to make me laugh, and its themes on family and brotherhood was quite endearing. Plus, Adam Baldwin was highly entertaining as the titular character. It's a movie aimed at children and they'll probably enjoy it. For adults, it's either hit or miss, but it's worth watching to find out if it'll tickle your funny bones.
½ August 11, 2017
Boring. Stupid. An obvious cash grab with barley any effort put into it
August 11, 2017
It would had been a great movie if Alex Baldwin wasn't in it. All through the movie kept thinking of the baby's voice and expecting it to break into some bank or a pizza commercial.
August 11, 2017
weird how some good movies get such a low rating
½ August 10, 2017
The baby on a mission!

If you ask anybody from the pre 90s, they would say their love for animated feature started with 'Toy Story'. But mine was DreamWorks' 'Antz'. So this production house might not be as good as Disney or Pixar, but still a better one than the rest of those who are in the same business, except Sony who comes equal. I wanted this film to be good, yeah, it is a box office hit, but not critically. The regular animated film goer accepted it. And I think as well, it is entertaining, so much fun in parts, if not the entire film.

The story of a boy whose happy life being an only child has taken away from his newborn little brother. Then one day he discovers the baby could speak and came to the house with a bigger plan. Knowing what it is and joining hands with him to tackle is what the remaining narration covers. Quite fun film. Animation, story and all the adventures were good. The voice-over was great. Alec Baldwin was awesome, but it's fair to praise the technicians, the animators.

At first, I thought some of the jokes were rude, if the film is for families, particularly for the kids. But when I watched the rest of the film, it did not look going anymore worse. A simple story and predictable, but it was enjoyable, that makes you forget yourself for a while. Despite the mixed response in acceptance, I've heard the sequel is on, in a couple of years. I think it is a good decision, even the storyline, how it ended encourages that. It's not going to be your favourite animated film, but surely not to be missed if you love animation.

7/10
August 10, 2017
One of those films where one of the jokes were hilarious but the rest were in the trailer.Fun film but probably wouldn't watch it over and over again
August 10, 2017
It was an okay movie. Neither pleased or disappointed.