The Boss Baby - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Boss Baby Reviews

½ January 13, 2019
Garbage, Period. Good for memes tho
January 11, 2019
DreamWorks Animation brings another movie that is enjoyable. The movie has a very dark plot to it . I enjoyed this movie when I watched in the pictures but it is one of DreamWorks worst movies. It has a good script and good animation that I think fans of the actor Alec Baldwin will love. Tobey Maguire is narrator in this movie and does a good a job as his does when he narrates some scenes in the Spider-Man trilogy.
December 28, 2018
Only big family's will understand this movie which I have!
December 26, 2018
Watched the film as a Boxing Day family feel good. Had all three generations laughing and giggling, the story and the humour are spot on for family fun. Alec Baldwin is fantastically funny.
½ December 20, 2018
I saw Boss Baby a while back, I've never felt so uncomfortable it was the longest hour and 37 minutes of my entire life I fell asleep 20 minutes into it apparently it was about a young kid named Tim whose parents had a baby and Tim didn‚(TM)t like that the baby (aka boss baby) Miles Bakshi, because he was getting all the attention little, did he know boss baby was there for a mission to not let humans love cats and dogs more than babies the played happy music when the baby was crying because it fell down the stairs. I don‚(TM)t understand half of the movie it didn‚(TM)t make any sense this movie is good for kids ranging from 3-9 I would rate it the movie is boring and predictable.
December 3, 2018
ALL movies , cartoons , serials u can watch for free using boxxy software with VPN
November 27, 2018
A suit-wearing, briefcase-carrying baby pairs up with his 7-year old brother to stop the dastardly plot of the CEO of Puppy Co.
It has a good script and good animation that I think fans of the actor Alec Baldwin will love. Tobey Maguire is narrator in this movie and does a good a job as his does when he narrates some scenes in the Spider-Man trilogy. I would recommend this movie to DreamWorks Animation fans.
Recommend 8+ for sex references and soft language.
Grade B-
½ November 22, 2018
The Boss Baby is a hilariously universal story about how a new baby's arrival impacts a family, told from the point of view of a delightfully unreliable narrator, a wildly imaginative 7 year old named Tim.
November 19, 2018
Orribile e di pessimo gusto. Buchi di trama colossali (il terzo atto √® basato su uno di questi: il compito del Boss non era di IMPEDIRE il lancio del cucciolo, ma solo di riportare le informazioni), battute esplicitamente sessuali con personaggi dai sette anni in gi√Ļ, fonsdoschiena infantili sempre piazzati in primo piano nella telecamera. L'unica cosa positiva che d√† questo film √® il comic relief "Eugene", il babbione che gli mette i bastoni fra le ruote, ed √® l'unico motivo per cui do ben 2 stelle a questo film. Oltre che per il fatto che altrimenti Rotten Tomatoes non lo segnerebbe...
½ November 14, 2018
I THINK MY TECHER IS BOSS BABY!!!!!??????
November 10, 2018
A common excuse for movies like this is "It's a kids movie. It's not FOR you." This is a stupid and totally false excuse, as good "Kids" movies are charming for all audiences and have you leaving the theater with a warm heart. This movie had me leaving the theater with the opposite.

Alec Baldwin got me into seeing this movie. I highly respect Alec as an actor, and believe he can be very laughable. It is not his performance that bugs me. It is the excuse for the plot- something that a Film writer thought up in seconds. This "plot" phases whole movie, making me angry at all the things it tries to do. It is this that makes it a bad movie, something nobody should put their money into.
November 8, 2018
I went into this movie with low expectations. I expected a cookie-cutter plot, crude humor, and bland character development. I was in for a surprise. The humor was great, and most of it wasn't crude. There were jokes that had my young siblings laughing, and jokes that had my dad laughing. The plot, while predictable, was never boring. And, it took a twist at the end before ending up where I thought it would. The character development--the enmity and then growing bond between boy & baby--was well executed; not jut solved in one scene. Though some things were rushed, for the most part this was a great summer family film everyone ages 1-100 would enjoy. Or something like that.
½ November 6, 2018
Cute for kids--Alec Baldwin does a good job.
October 29, 2018
The Boss Baby has some dazzling visuals, but it becomes very confusing to the point to where I have no idea if what I'm watching is actually happening or if it's all in the kid's mind.

4/10
½ October 8, 2018
Realmente su argumento es bastante cojean te y pierde peso cada ves que su trama va avanzando.por mucho es una de las pelŪculas menos interesantes que Dream works puede ofrecer en los ķltimos tiempos.
½ September 30, 2018
It's "Toy Story" meets "Rugrats".
½ September 27, 2018
But really speaking, it's not like I'm going to throw flowers at this movie, but even so, I'll be as fair as possible. Before continuing, I warn you, yes, believe it or not, I WENT TO SEE THIS THING IN THE CINEMA !! Yo to my first impression, if I did the ugly, because it is a movie that is not worth spending money to see at the movies. The real reason I saw this movie, it was not because my family was watching it, on the contrary, I ONLY WAS TO SEE IT !! Since I am an adult, I can choose any movie to watch, this was it, or the film of the Smurfs 2017. But it was not only because of this that I went to see this movie, but because of schedule issues, it was Sunday and they were just going to be 9:00 pm, and the only movies that were available in the movies at that time, were this movie, or the Live Action of the beauty and the beast. I will not talk much about animation either, because it's Dreamworks, and they've always been pretty good at animation, and they maintain the design of previous Dreamworks movies as Monsters vs. Aliens, or how to train your dragon. Plot: The plot of the film, it is not that it is something innovative, or that I should be surprised or surprised that I have not seen before in the animation. Because from there I say, if the trailers of the movie were seen, they will already know everything that is going to happen, or at least, mostly 5/10.
September 16, 2018
Buena pelŪcula bastante graciosa
½ September 10, 2018
Started off decently, exciting, and engaging. As the film went on the plot got lazier and strayed further from the original idea. It is glossed up with hidden adult humor and famous actors that after filming this, they should be owed an apology.
½ September 3, 2018
The film as a whole is kind of a mixed bag. However, the idea that this whole experience is just seen through the eyes of an imaginative kid is actually a great idea and I do think the last 10 minutes is pretty satisfying....at least for a movie like this. The problem is the lack of consistency and realm of any understanding of what is real and what is not.